Part 16

**skip to Saturday morning**
Lilly's pov
I woke up at 8:30 and was happy because we leave for L.A today! My room was very empty because I packed everything. Shasa spent the night last night so we could leave on time. I went to my bathroom and washed my face so I could wake up. I went to my room and went to my closet there was one outfit hanging up and that is what I would wear today. I wore a grey shirt with a light wash green jacket and maroon color shorts and white converse. I went downstairs and saw shasa eating cereal I sat down next to her.
" hey girl" she said in a perky tone
" hey" I said with a smile
" are you excited" she asked
" of course!" I said
Nash and Shawn already left and there in L.A. Thus left at 4:00 this morning. It turns out that me and shasa house, I mean my moms house is only about 5 mins away from Nash, shawms, and Cameron's house.
" hey I think you should get ready to go" I said to shasa
" yeah your right" she said and walked up stairs
My mom got up and so did my dad and my sister.
" where going to miss you" my dad said almost crying
" I'm going to miss you to" I said
I got up and hugged both of them and then my dad lefted for work and my sister went to her boyfriends house. Shasa came back down in a floral crop top with light washed Jean shirts and white converse like mine. Now it was 10:00 and we had to be at the airport at 10:30.
" he girls let's go" my mom said
" ok" we both said
We got into my moms car and drove to the airport when we got there our plane was already boarding so we got on the plane and put or bags away. Me and shasa where sitting next to each other and my mom was sitting infront of us. When we landed we got into my moms car that was sent over and we drove to our new apartment. When we got there it was beautiful and it had a view of the beach. We grabbed our bags and went inside. We did not have much stuff because a lot of it was already sent over and movers put it away in the right room. Our apartment had 4 bedrooms and my mom had the biggest one. Me and shasas room where next to each other's. When we got in we put our stuff in our room and it was 3:00pm now. Shasa came in my room and Nash called me.
" hey" he said through the phone
" hey babe, we just go to our apartment" I said
" me, Shawn and Cameron are having a party tonight so everyone can see our apartment! You want to come?" He said
" yeah of course! What time is it at?" I asked
" umm be here at 4:30" he said
" ok, love you" I said
" love you to" he said

" what did he say" shasa asked
" there having a party and were obviously invited" I said
" ohh cool what time" she asked
" where going at 4:30" I said
" ok let's get ready" she said
I went into one of my bags and found a outfit. I decided to where a floral strapless dress with a jean jacket and I wore some black flats. Shasa wore a pink strapless dress with a white Jean jacket and pink flats. We both curled our hair and did our makeup natural. By the time we where done it was time to leave. We got into the car and drove to there apartment and when we did we could hear the music already.
" are you ready" I asked shasa
" yeah let's go" she said with a smirk
We walked into there apartment and there was barley Any room to walk it was filled with people like the o2l guys and Andrea russet. There was people making out and me and shasa could not see Shawn or Nash. We walked further in and still could not see them.
" Nash" I shouted
" Shawn" shasa screamed
We walked towards a corner and then stopped when we saw what I thought I would never see. Shawn making out with some girl with brown long hair and she was dressed like a slut.
" shasa are you ok" I asked
" i-I, I'm going to go" she said holding back tears
" shasa wait" I said but it was to late she already was walking away.

Shasas pov
I could not stop staring at Shawn and that girl making out! It hurts so bad to know that the person I loved the most hurt me like this. Moving out here was supposed to be perfect and we where all supposed to be happy. I walked outside crying and when I got outside I bumped into someone.
" sorry" I said in a low tone
" no, I'm sorry" i said
I looked up into his eyes and I realized it was Cameron Dallas. God his face was so perfect! No shasa stop you just met him.
" why are you crying beautiful" he said
" because Shawn the person I love" I said
" what did he do" he said with worried eyes
" he cheated on me" I said while crying
" well he's stupid go cheat on a beautiful girl like you" he said and I blushed I don't know why but are faces kept getting closer and before I knew it his lips smashed against mine and I kissed back it felt so right but so wrong at the same time.

Lilly's pov
There's still no sign of Nash and I'm just sitting here all alone and guess what Shawn and that girl are still sucking eachother faces off! I got up and walked into a room and I did not know who's room it was. I shut the door and laid on the bed and cried. I don't know why I cried nothing happened to me it's just everything was supposed to be perfect and now this happens! I feel my eyes getting heavy and I slowly drift off into sleep.