Part 27

Lilly's pov
" guys I think we should go" I say to Shawn and Ella. They nod and we walk out of the mall. Shasa must have taken a can because she's no where to be found. We get into a car that Bart provided us with. We drive to the hotel and when we get there we go to my hotel room. When we get there nash, Cameron, and shasa are watching a movie.
" can we join you" I say. Shasa gives me a glare because she does not want Ella to be here
" yeah babe" Nash says
Me, Nash, shasa, and Cameron are on one bed and Shawn and Ella are on the other. I cuddle with Nash and then I heard laughing I pull away from Nash and sit up I turn my head and see Ella and Shawn making out! I see shasa getting mad and she gets up.
" keep your makeout session to yourself" she screams
" why do you care" Ella says
" because I don't like watching sluts" shasa shouts
Ella slaps shasa Across the face and then shasa gets mad and punches her in the nose. Shawn takes Ella out of the room and now it's just me and Nash and shasa and Cameron.
" why did you do that" I say to shasa
" because she's annoying" shasa screams
" whatever we all got magcon Tommrow lets go to bed" I scream! We all lay down. Me and Nash on one bed and shasa and Cameron in the other. I nuzzle my head into Nash's chest and quickly fall asleep.
I woke up at 11:30 and we had to be at magcon at 12:30 I got up and brushed my hair and brushed my teeth and got dressed. I decided to wear a maroon cropped sweater with a black skater skirt and black combat boots. I did my makeup natural and I was ready to go. Shit! I forgot to wake up Nash. I hurry over to our bed
" Nash wakup" I scream
" what" he says
" your going to be late for magcon" I say
" don't worry I called Bart this morning because I did not feel good and he said I did not have to come" Nash said
" ok then I will stay here" I said
" no go it will be fun" he says
" ok" I say
I kiss his forehead and walk out the door and I think shasa and Cameron already left because they where not in the hotel. I got down to the lobby and everyone was in there. I walked up to them.
" hey" I say
" hi" everybody said
" alright let's go" Bart said to everyone
we went into the big room and when our name was called we went onstage. The boys decided we should play truth or dare and have the fans dare us stuff it was my turn.
" yeah you with the flower crown" I said
" I dare you to kiss Taylor" she said
Everyone went quiet including me.
" umm...are you sure" I asked her
" yeah do it, it's not like you guys are dating" she says
I go up to Taylor and all the fans pull out there phones I lean in and he leans in to. I thought he was only going to peck my lips but he smashed his lips against mine and shoved his touge in my mouth. I could hear camera sounds and I saw flashes and new this would not be good.

Nash's pov
I decided to go on my phone because I was tired of sleeping. I felt so sick so I did not go to magcon. I went on Twitter and I had tons of notifications. I clicked on one and saw a tweet that said " look at what happened at magcon" there was a link so I clicked on it. I saw a video and I played it. It showed Lilly going up to Taylor and kissing him and the worst part was it was more like a makeout. I thought they where just friends!! I can't believe this. As soon as everything gets good it goes back to being bad.