Part3

Hey guys hope you like its so far!! Umm lets just pretend that Nash goes to school, okay? Okay.

Lilly's pov
I wake up and look at the clock and it reads 7:00 I start school today and thank god I'm starting on a Friday!! I get out of my bed and go in the bath room and wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk back in my room and decide to wear a grey sweater that says newyork with a grey infinity scarf and some jeans and regular uggs. I go downstairs and see my sister and i ask " where's dad" she gets up and hands me a note that says " Lilly and Julia I had to leave for work early and did not want to wake you up, have a good day at school! Love you both" I put the note on the table and got myself a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and quickly ate and left for school. I decided to ride my penny board there since it's not that far. When I get to school I open the front doors and walk down the halls until I find my locker and I turn to my right and see Nash getting books out of his locker and I just think to myself how great of a school year this will be..

Nash's pov
I finish grabbing my books out of my locker and shut it and I see Lilly at her locker staring at me. Once she finally sees that I'm looking at her she turns around and starts opening her locker. I say "hi" but she just stands there like I said nothing. She's so confusing, firsts she nice and then she shuts you out. She's so mysterious and I like that..I think.

Lilly's pov
Nash shuts his locker and sees me staring at him and I realize that he is looking at me so I quickly turn around and act like I'm trying to open my locker when I really don't even know the combination. He says " hi" but I don't say anything. I'm not a rude person but talking to him yesterday mad me realize that if I talk to him and we get to know each other there is a strong possibility that I will fall for him. But I know if I do I will just end up getting hurt...at least I think I will.