Part 8

Lilly's pov
It was finally lunch time and I usually sit by myself because I haven't really found a group to hang out with. I sit down with a lunch my sister packed for me but I was not that hungry. I saw a girl walking towards me she sat down next to me. She had light brown skin, grey eyes, And pink lips, I have to admit she was perfect! I did not know her but I did not mind having someone to sit by.
" hey I'm shasa" she said
" hi I'm Lilly" I said in a quiet tone
" your the new girl right?" She said in a cheerful tone
I wonder how she knew who I was. The I looked around and saw Nash staring at us with a puzzled look....he was sitting next to Chelsea!
" yeah....why is Nash looking at us" I said
" well he probably wondering why I'm sitting next to you and not him" she said with a smile
" why does he want you to sit next to him" I said
" ohh where just best friends, nothing more! Dong worry." She said with a friendly smile
" ohh I don't like him, well not anymore!" I shouted
" why not anymore" she said with a frown
" he has a girlfriend" I said
" well if he knew you liked him, I think he might leave that caked face brat for you" she said with a smirk"
I just smiled and then the lunch bell rang and we had to leave. I really liked shasa I think we will be good friends!! Before she left she gave me her number. I walked out of the lunch room with a smile until I saw Chelsea and Nash kissing! I think shasa was wrong, because I doubt Nash would leave Chelsea for me!!

Nash's pov
I wonder why shasa sat by Lilly? I did not know they where friends. I just hope shasa did not tell Lilly what I said! While me and Chelsea where walking out of the lunch room Chelsea pulled me to the side right in front of Lilly and started kissing me!! I kissed back because she's my girlfriend, by when we stopped I saw Lilly and shasa next to each other shasa had a disappointed look on her face and Lilly looked like she was about to cry. But why??