Part 7

A/n zairamylove thanks for all the feedback! You guys should go check out her fan-fiction!! There's going to be new characters in this part, hope you like!!

Lilly's pov
I wake up a 7:00 and it's Monday! I walk in the bathroom and do my normal morning routine and then I go to my closet and pick out a outfit, today I'm wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a maroon skater skirt, long black socks and some black combat boots! I put on some mascara and some Chapstick and go to school. When I go inside the school I walk to my locker and turns towards Nash's locker and see him putting his hands around a girls waist! I don't know why but this rush of jealousy comes over me, it's not like where dating! The girls beautiful she has beautiful blonde hair with blue eyes, everything Nash would want in a girl. I decide to go up to Nash and talk to him after the girl walked away.
" hey who's that" I say
" why do you care" he shoots back
" just wondering" I say in a low tone
" well her name is Chelsea and she's my new girlfriend" he responds back
I just stand there and then he closes his locker and leaves. Girlfriend, really his girlfriend! Why am I so jealous, maybe because I thought he liked me!! Guess not. I get my books and go to class.

Nash's pov
As soon as I say Chelsea is my girlfriend I see this jealous look on Lilly's face, does she really like me? Well I don't care because I tried and she pushed me away. I walk to class. My first class is social studies with one of my good friends shasa that I've known for almost my whole life. I walk in and sit next to her.
" hey" she's says
"Hi" I kinda shout
" what's got the grier grumpy" she says with a smirk
" Lilly the knew girl" I say
" what about her" she says
" I think I like her, but she keeps pushing me away" I respond
" but your dating Chelsea" she says
" don't worry I know" I say
The teacher walks in and we go silent. I just asked Chelsea out today because I need to get Lilly out of my head. Don't get me wrong I kinda like Chelsea, but she's kind of stuck up and wears to much makeup! Shasa does not like Chelsea but Chelsea is the only way to keep Lilly out of my head I think?.