𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

it's been two weeks since the first day of school

it's been two weeks since the first day of school. yeonjun has teased me countless times since that day where he purposely bumped into me to humiliate me.

i got to admit, he's starting to get at me. i had given up before but now i don't know when i'll snap but i feel it coming.

"y/n did you hear what i said?!" i flinched at the fingers that snapped in front of my face "shit.. sorry what were you saying?" i asked yuna as i rubbed my eyes.

i was so over school already. unfortunately we we're still at the second period.

"what's wrong? you don't look so good." chae asked me. she could read me so easily.

"no i'm fine.. i'm just over school." i pouted. "i think i'll drop out" i added jokingly and chae hit my arm "you're crazy"

"okay i'll repeat myself and maybe this will make you feel better" yuna said. "soobin is throwing a party this friday.." she opened her phone to check the date. "so tomorrow, and we're invited. we should definitely go" she gave us her signature smile.

"tomorrow? a party? already?" i rolled my eyes "yeah what's the problem?" yuna asked.

"there's no problem." i began. "but you guys know what's going on between me and soobin. i'll skip on this one" i continued "plus this is so last minute"

"i get why you'd say no, but remember, you're not forced to talk to him" chae spoke up. "i know but it's just weird" i replied.

"pleaseeee y/nnnnn" yuna whined and i ignored her. "what about you chae?" she then asked.

"i don't mind... soobin's parties are always fun, i say we go" she said.

"not only that, but yeonjun will be there" i pouted.

i wanted nothing to do with that man or be anywhere near him. i felt like he was bad luck following me everywhere i go.

"i don't want to see him" i added. "i won't let him get near you" yuna added as she grabbed my hand tightly.

both me and chae started laughing "how can i trust you when you'll be all over beomgyu at the party..." i spoke and her jaw dropped. " i mean you're right"

we all laughed "no but seriously, you two can go but i'll pass" i said. "you should really just go without me"

"you're funny if you think we're going to a party without you" chaeryeong said. "let's just go and if you really don't like it, we'll leave"

"yeah i'll think about it" i said before we all got back to work.

the day went by so slowly but we made it and we were now finally over

everyone was getting ready to go home and leaving school "what are you guys doing tonight?" chae asked.

"i have academy school" yuna answered first.