𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

you couldn't believe what you had done

all these years, you imagined what losing your virginity would be like. you knew it would be painful, which is why younger you swore you'd do it with soobin.

back when you two were inseparable, he seemed like the only right person to lose it to.

you trusted him more than anything. you two always told each other you'd experience everything together.

never in a million years would you have believe that yeonjun would be the one to take it from you.

but now that it happened, you couldn't have asked for someone better.

yeonjun was so gentle with you in the beginning, making sure you were feeling good, making sure he wasn't overdoing it for your first time.

until you adjusted to it and literally begged for him to go rough on you. which he did.

it was now the next morning and although everything that happened last night felt like a fairytale, you can't help but ask yourself one thing..

why didn't he tell you he loved you back?

you break out of your own thoughts when yeonjun starts yawning behind you.

you turn around and he quickly wraps his arms around you again. "good morning" you tell him and he smiles at you, eyes still closed.

you give him a weak smile back before breaking out of his arms.

you put on one of your random oversized shirt that was sitting on the floor, "where you going?" he asks and you turn back to look at the naked boy in bed.

he was simply adorable, his hair was a mess and his voice was deep and masculine.

"i'm hungry" you tell him and he sits up, "want to go out to eat?" he asks you and you shake your head, "no it's fine, i.. i'm going out to eat with chae and yuna"

you lied.

"so you're leaving me here?" he pouts and jokes around but you can't seem to even find the joke.

"go out then" you turn your back at him again and get up from the bed. "i'm sure you can find things to do" you add.

yeonjun frowns, "you good?"

you don't look at him but you answer as you make your way into your bathroom, "yeah i'm fine. i'll go take a shower"

yeonjun watches you as you walk into the bathroom and close the door.

"fuck..." he mumbles to himself. "maybe she regrets what happened last night? maybe things went too fast?"

he quickly gets up and makes his way to your bathroom door, he knocks. "y/n..." he calls out.