𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

your arms ached, your muscles were extremely sore that it hurt you to even move your body

you slowly blink your eyes open to harsh fluorescent lighting filling your vision. your faces scrunches up as you look around to take in your surroundings.

you were filled with confusion. why were you here? where were they? where was yuna? chaeryeong?

where was mia?

you look around again and see the brown haired boy.  he was resting on the couch across from your bed and he looked like he hadn't slept in years, he looked so weak.

the circles under his eyes, the messy hair, the dead look and his skin was so pale it scared you. he looked extremely worn out and as if he had little to no willpower left.

"s..soobin?" you call, rubbing your eyes to make sure you weren't hallucinating and he quickly looks up at the sound of your voice.

"y/n!" he gets up from his chair and runs to you. "you're awake.." he adds and you nod at him. you felt bad, it was painful to see him this way. he looked so lost and confused.

soobin wanted to hug you so bad, but after everything that happened, he didn't even know if it was appropriate.

you saw him with your own eyes; go in for it but quickly pull himself back together. "soobin what's wrong? what was that?" you asked softly and he sighs and drops his head down "nothing." he says and you frown.

"and why do you look like you haven't slept in years?" you tell him and he looks away. "don't worry about it" he mutters and you raise your brows. "what? talk to me."you tell him and he shakes his head. "i'll get the others"

he turns around and you grab his arm, "where's yuna and chae?"

he doesn't turn to look at you but answers, "yuna and beomgyu went to grab us all food and chaeryeong is outside.." he took a deep breath "...with yeonjun."

"yeonjun's here?" you ask him and soobin pulls his arm out of your grip making you flinch. he didn't want to be rude or seem off to you but it's like at the moment, he couldn't control it.

seeing the way your eyes lit up when he brought up yeonjun's name made his heart sting. he knew he wasn't going to be like this forever but it seemed like it was only yesterday when you told him you only had feelings for yeonjun.

"yes he is.. and he's a mess. worst than me" he tells you before walking out.

"huh?" you mumble to yourself. you pull the sheets off of your body and hop off the hospital bed. you whine at the pain you had on your hip, "fuck"

you groan when a nurse comes up to you, "come on dear, get back on the bed. you need to rest a little more"

and there you were, right back on that damn bed. pouting and cursing to yourself.