𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

yeonjun stops walking when he sees you sitting in front of his house, asleep

yeonjun stops walking when he sees you sitting in front of his house, asleep. "this can't be real" he tells himself as he remained silent, heavy breaths leaving his body in short huffs.

you sat there, leaning on his house with your eyes closed, the wind hitting you and in cold weather. all for what?

he slowly approached his house, rubbing his eyes, hoping he was just hallucinating, but you were truly there.

"y/n..." he whispers calmly but you weren't answering. he didn't know how long you were there for but he was so aghast at the thought of you sitting outside his house in the middle of the night when he lives in such a dangerous neighborhood.

he crouched down so he could see you properly, his hand making way to your cheek. your eyes were puffy, signaling that you had probably cried. yeonjun bit his lower lip, wondering how he should deal with this.

before he could do anything, he spaced out for a minute because of you. you looked so unreal... you were so you imperfectly perfect to him.

"y/n, wake up" he said calmly again, shaking your shoulder this time but you still weren't answering. he looked around, thinking of what to do with you. perhaps he could literally leave you alone, but, he knew he couldn't do it. he was afraid of leaving you here because he knew something could happen and because yeonjun truly felt for you.. he couldn't do it. no matter how he felt.

yeonjun picked you up on his back slowly and made way to his door. he took a minute, shut his eyes and prayed that his parents were asleep because he knew if they saw you, they'd start talking nonsense and wake you up.

he also prayed that you wouldn't wake up because his house wasn't exactly the best looking, coziest or safest looking house and you maybe would want to leave as soon as you realized where you were.

he opens the door and looks around quickly. a deep exhale leaving his mouth when he saw no sign of his parents.

he brought you upstairs without realizing you were slowly waking up. you didn't say a word, not knowing what was going on but you were quick to slowly fall back asleep because of the weird comfort you were feeling.

you had sat in front of his house waiting and hoping he'd come out eventually even though he told you he wasn't home. but you sat there regardless, waiting and waiting.

yeonjun opens the door of his bedroom and locks it immediately. he makes his way to his bed and places you slowly.

he releases a sighs of release after seeing you hadn't woke up. he took off your shoes and your jacket and he pulled the cover sheets to warm you up, trying his best to make you feel somewhat comfortable.

he took a shower as he didn't want to smell like cigarettes before bed, especially since you were there. yeonjun makes his way to the bathroom.

he comes back minutes later, he quickly changed into his nightwear. "that's good enough" he says as he grabbed thin sheets to sleep on the floor with.