𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

it's been a week since the mia incident and yeonjun and aisha have decided to completely ignore her presence

but mia wasn't planning to stop. she just wouldn't give up. she was determined to get what she once had back.

she realized how yeonjun seemed so much brighter at school. he wasn't alone like he used to. he was clearly in a better place. but mia knew he wasn't in a better place inside. not yet. she knew he still had that weakness in him and she was ready to trigger it to get what she wanted.

mia would always keep an eye out on him at school. who he'd surround himself with. she would catch you and yeonjun walking around the halls alone and she could see based on the way he looked at you, he liked you.

she knew it because he used to look at her the same way.

it made her even angrier knowing there was someone else making him smile like this.

especially you.

she wanted to get rid of you as soon as she got the chance. you were an obstacle in the way of what she wanted and she was going to do anything to put you away.

you now sat in class, trying your best to focus for the last minutes of the period.

finally the bell rang and chae and yuna came to your desk "so what did you want to talk about?" yuna asked. "is it soobin related?"

you shake your head "no oh Lord" and she chuckles as you exit the class. "this is something you'll be very surprised at.." you mumble and they look at each other before looking back at you. "you're scaring me" chae speaks up.

you three make your way outside and sit on a bench, you in between the two.

"i was debating telling you guys this because i know you'll probably not agree with me and want to change things... but i'm confident in my choices and i don't want to turn back things now.." you start. "but i'm also getting so confused and i really need to talk to you guys about it. i feel lost and i know you guys can help me somehow"

yuna's eyes were wide "y/n just tell us, i'm scared"

chaeryeong holds your hand and you sigh. "yeonjun and i are friends.." you literally whisper and they frown "okay?"

"yeonjun and i have decided to put things behind us and just be friends..." you mumble lowly. "and i think... i.. i might like him"

chaeryeong hits your shoulder playfully "stop joking around y/n" she says. "there's no point of playing around like this." she laughs.