𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"SOOBIN"

"SOOBIN"

you both turn around and see beomgyu, jaemin and jeno.

"what the hell am i seeing right now?" jaemin throws at you two and you and soobin quickly let go of each other.

jaemin laughs, "bro look at his face" he points at soobin and you look at him. his face is a dark shade of red and his lips are more plumped than before.

"you two just go around eating each other's faces i'm public?" jaemin asks and soobin rolls his eyes. "no idiot"

"what are you two doing here? looking all happy and shit" beomgyu asks and you and soobin look at each other before looking back at them.

"we.. i guess we basically just confessed our feelings to each other" you mumble shyly and they look at you two in confusion.

"didn't that already happen?" jaemin can't help to ask and you both shake your head "no"

"i swear it did" he bites his lower lip as he thinks about it.

"yeah, when y'all kissed!" he adds and you and soobin laugh. "it wasn't official... but now it kind of is" soobin scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"look at them being in love" beomgyu glares at them playfully.

"what about yeonjun?" jeno then asks and you two look at him.

"he's okay with it..." you start. "he told us he knew they weren't good for each other..." soobin takes over and the boys all look devastated at it.

"when did you two tell him?" jeno asks and you frown "minutes ago.. he left afterwards" you reply.

the boys knew yeonjun well. he was going to act like things didn't affect him and that he wasn't bothered by it all.

but yeonjun was definitely hurt. he definitely thought he was finally going to have you, but he doesn't.

jeno frown and looks down. "what's wrong" you ask and he doesn't reply at first. he just sighs deeply.

"jeno what's the problem? what happened?" you ask again.

"i'm sorry but this isn't right" he finally says and your eyes get wide at his sentence. "what?" you ask and he looks up.

"he's hurt again... i know it" he adds. "he's going to fall back into that hole"

you approach jeno as he goes on. "yeonjun clearly wasn't going to tell you he was hurt by your choices because he loves you"