𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

the ride to school the next day was awkward

the ride to school the next day was awkward. none of them were talking. it was just a vibe they hadn't experienced together in a while.

they'd give each other looks and quickly look away. debating in their minds if they should speak up.

yeonjun looked out the window, not even asking anything about last night. last night, he heard them yelling from the guest bathroom upstairs. he knew about the stupid lies the guys tried to hide from him.. the fact that soobin wanted something with you. he knew it all. he just hated the fact that they were trying to lie.

yeonjun knew he was hard headed and that he had a bad temper which is why sometimes people were afraid to be honest with him and lied. but even then, he disliked being lied to.

especially by his best friends.

soobin parked in the school parking lot and once exiting the car, they all saw a bunch of students surrounded in a corner and bunch of people yelling.

"holy shit there's a fight!?" a random student yelled with excitement and jeno grabbed his arm "who's fighting?" he asked.

"beomgyu and jisung!" the kid responded before running towards the fight.

their eyes widened as they all ran to the fight. they all pushed through the students watching their friend fight. both beomgyu and jisung were fighting, throwing punches and kicks. no teacher around, they just kept going. they were both bleeding like crazy.

jeno ran in the middle and between the two teens, grabbing them both by their collars "What the fuck is wrong with you two?" he yelled. no one responded. beomgyu just glared jisung as he wiped his bloody nose.

"answer me!" jeno yelled, squeezing both their collars tightly. "why the hell are you fighting?"

"this piece of shit had something to say about me behind my back!" beomgyu pointed at jisung. "he wouldn't say it to my face, so i came to him"

the crowd of students watching the fight all gasp, some laughing, others filming.

"bullshit! i didn't say shit about you" jisung retorted. feeling annoyed and embarrassed.

"lie to my face again jisung" beomgyu yells. "shut up! it's fucking 8 in the morning and you two are out here fighting?" jeno lets go of their collars and pushed them both in their own way. "get yourselves cleaned up before a teacher catches you two."

"fucking idiot" jaemin whispered to himself. he was disappointed in beomgyu. it was obvious beomgyu had to release his anger on someone so he chose the person he always had issues with at school.

you, yuna and chaeryeong walk into the scene pretty late. you only come when all the students mae their way back inside and you find a bloody beomgyu.

"what's going on?" you ask in shock.

"beomgyu!" yuna quickly runs to him and wraps her arms around the boy.