𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it's been three weeks since soobin and yeonjun's talk in the car and the two of them, surprisingly have gotten closer

somehow, they've been bonding more and at the same time, soobin has been talking to more people, going out more and he successfully began to stop having those feelings for you.

it wasn't easy, but whenever he saw yeonjun, he knew what he was doing was right.

he was constantly surrounded with others, people who were into him for who he was and surprisingly a lot of them didn't suck like he thought they would.

as for you, saying you didn't miss having soobin in your life was a lie. you did miss soobin, being around him, seeing him, laughing with him, just being in a good place with him. he was apart of the group you called your family.

you noticed that soobin hadn't been around you as much at school or simply at all. you'd see him in the hallways, sometimes catching yourself almost going up to him but then remembering that things aren't like they were before.

he'd be seen talking with the rest of the boys but whenever it came to you, he was never there.

he'd be seen with chaeryeong a lot as well. after she snapped at him, he had went up to her a week later, to talk. he felt that chaeryeong was simply trying to help him and that was in fact true.

even though she was your best friend, he trusted her to help him out without bringing you in.

you didn't blame him. realistically what else could he do but you asked yourself this; were things going to be like this forever? were you two never going to be best friends again?

you were so grateful to have yeonjun. having yeonjun with you was really helping you. he stuck with you, knowing that you were feeling down whenever he was brought up. he reminded you that things would get better.

"wanna come hangout with some girls and i today?" you ask chaeryeong as you look through your closet for a nice outfit.

"which girls..." chaeryeong ask.

"the girls from our class" you giggle, "not the ones you hate obviously so-"

"so... just you and yuna?" she asks and you laugh again, "sometimes i forget how much you just dislike everyone"

"not everyone!"

"well yeah, half the population" you jokingly correct yourself.

she chuckles and rolls her eyes, "anyway, naw," she shifts on the bed to look up at you, "i'm meeting up with soobin" she says.

"oh, again?"

"yeah, he says i help him more than i think," she explains nonchalantly.

"what do you two even do together? if you don't mind me asking..." you couldn't help but ask. they've been caught together so many times. people would come up to you asking you if something was going on between them. you always just refused to believe such a ridiculous idea.