Leviathan: Transfomation

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

{pov: when you accidentally transform into a neko}

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Leviathan: Transformation

Ever since I arrived here in the Devildom, I have been getting along rather well with all the demon brothers, but I seemed to connect with one brother much more than the others. Levi.

From all the Human World tales, you would think that the Leviathan was some big scary sea serpent that eats boats bigger then the titanic for breakfast like in the myths. Who would have known that he was really a small and cute anime-obsessed otaku with an adorable connection with his pet goldfish?

Yes, you heard that right. A goddamned goldfish. Leviathan, a price of Hell and the Avatar of Envy had a fucking pet goldfish. I'm not going to lie, though, it was a cute goldfish (ily Henry 2.0).

Regardless, I was currently hanging out with Solomon, and he was using me as his little guinea pig for his new spells and potions. In coming to the Devildom, and even being forced to do more school work, I wasn't prepared to be a magical lab rat.

"Stay still this time." Solomon spoke out softly with a sigh, as he read through his spell book, then turning to me. This was his third time he had tried this spell on me, and I was literally just standing there. I didn't even know what the spell was supposed to be.

As he held out his hands before him, a small ball of golden, almost, electricity speaking from his hands. Terrified that he was going to electrocute me, I began to speed walk the hell away from whatever the fuck he was holding. "Oh hell no, I am not dying today."

Rolling his eyes, Solomon let the electricity fizz out while hugging slightly. "I wasn't going to hurt you. Anyways, I'll go get more ingredients, you stay here."

Exhausted from standing up for almost two fucking hours straight, I let out a heavy and long needed sigh while plopping myself down on a nearby chair. I then noticed a teapot and come teacups near it.

My voice was indeed very groggy from the lack of liquid, so I deiced to screw it and pour myself a cup of tea, though I'm sure I would have much preferred something cold after sweating so much from standing still for two hours in this boiling room.

For some reason, Solomon has set his room temperature to like twenty six degrees celsius 'for his special plants' he said, though I'm sure now that his plan was to kill me with the heat and standing too.

Regardless, I calmly sipped on my beverage as I soon came to realise that my cup was empty. Refreshed, I placed my cup and saucer aside on the nearest counter, before curling up on the chair and resting my eyes, soon falling into a soft slumber.

Blinking my eyes open, I came to see the room from before, except Solomon was sitting in the other corner of the room, reading one of his books quietly with a concerning smirk on his face.

"When the hell did you get back?" I jumped, slightly startled by the white haired boy's quick return. I couldn't say that I wasn't fearful that he was planning on either electrocuting or boiling me to death again.

"Good to see you're awake, little kitten." Chuckling, he glanced up at me with a smirk. "I see you helped yourself to some tea."

Confused by what he had said, I remembered back to the drink I had earlier. "Oh, yeah. I hope you don't mind. How could you tell I had a drink?"

Laughing slightly, he folded his book slowly and placed it back in a nearby bookshelf without having to even get up from his chair. "Just call it a hunch."