Mammon: Suicide

WARNING:

This obviously includes the sensitive topics of sexual assault, assault, depression, self harm, suicide and such. Please read at your own discretion.

If you're struggling or know someone who is, please know you're not alone and reach out for help.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Mammon: Suicide

It felt like it lasted for hours, days, months, years even, but when it finally came to an end, I heard him fasten his belt up again and chuckle, mumbling out  as he unlocked and left the classroom. "Thanks for that, baby girl. I'll be sure to come to you if I ever need anything again."

With that, I blinked, bringing myself back to reality as a single tear fell down my face. Standing up on my wobbly legs, my legs came soon crashing down - just like my world had, and I was left to cry silently on the floor with my hand covering my mouth to muffle my sobs.

I had managed to chuck my clothes back on and I was now headed back home. There was still one more class after lunch, but after what I had just been through, all I could think about was having a shower to try and wash away his revolting touches off of my skin.

Opening the front door, I headed straight up to my room without any disturbance. Levi took online classes, so he was probably in his room currently, but I was sure I didn't need to worry about him that much since he often wore headphones and lived in a world of his own. To be honest, even if he did hear me and come out of his room to talk to me, I would have ignored him regardlessly.

I shuddered as I stood naked, staring at myself in the mirror. I had tear stains on my cheeks, and my face was as pale as ever; I also still had the large bruise on my stomach, but the pain from earlier outweighed the physical pain to the point where my body was numb to any pain regardless.

Slowly turning on the shower, I felt the water droplets roll down my skin as a tear fell down my cheek once again. While my body showed physical signs of sadness, like my silent tears, I remained emotionless and empty as ever while I stared at the floor. Although I was standing in a shower cubical and staring at the floor in a shower, all I could see was the wooden floorboards in the classroom, and instead of the water droplets, all I could feel were his hands running down my skin instead.

My breathing hitched as I drew back into reality, immediately switching off the water without even showering properly, I grabbed a towel and covered myself, soon making my way back to my room and sitting emotionlessly on the end of my bed.

I couldn't do anything: I couldn't shower, I couldn't see, I couldn't even breathe without having the horrifying memories cruelly replaying over and over again in my mind. I stared blankly at the floor boards, recalling the earlier event - unable to think of anything else. My face was emotionless, and my stare was robotic, as I sat there silently.

My body may still be living here in this moment currently, but I died back in that classroom. My soul died back there, and now I was just an empty shell of a person, haunted by traumatic memories.
I have to stop them. I have to stop the memories. I have to stop imagining... him. My thoughts only lasted less than a few seconds, but I quickly drew up my conclusion without any doubt. I couldn't do this anymore. If my soul died back there, then what's the point of living on as an empty shell of a pathetic human being?