If I'm The Babysitter... Can I Kiss The Daddy? Chapter 12

I squinted as a sun ray hit my face. Jack... where? I lifted my head up slowly to look for him.

"The bedhead look suits you," a voice said huskily from above me. Jack was leaning over me, I rolled onto my back to admire his beauty. He only had on a pair of grey Nike joggers and the waistband of a fresh pair of white Hugo Boss boxers peeked out from his joggers as he wasn't wearing a shirt... ahh the temptation...

"Shutup about bedhead! Why are you up?" I grumbled, eyeing his rippling abs as he stretched out on the bed and propped himself up by his elbows.

"I made you breakfast..." he trailed off winking.

Ten minutes later and I had just finished an amazing omelette, courtesy of Jack.

"Well Sir Jacques Sinclaire, that was satisfactory," I said cheekily, getting up and putting my empty plate in the sink when I felt strong arms pull me back. My back hit Jack's naked, strong hard chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me there.

"I'll give you satisfactory!" He growled in my ear and he kissed slowly down my neck... I couldn't help but moan at the instant pleasure I was getting from his hot breath and lips on my bare skin.

"Please do..." I managed to choke out through my ecstacy.I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around and kissed him hard on his lips. He seemed surprised at first and kissed me back softly then tried to pull away. I grinded on him in desperation. That must have triggered something (probably lust) and he kissed me with force and picked me up and pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his back as I thought my plan to seduce him before my 17th birthday might work.

His hands wavered near the hem of the shirt he'd lent me to wear and then he snapped out of it. He stopped kissing me and prised me off him and set me down.

"Chloe... you can't... you... arghh!" He threw his hands in the air and stormed upstairs. I laughed out loud. He got so pissed off when he didn't get his own way. I heard him start a shower so a little while later, I went to check on Henri. I opened the door to his room and went over to his bed. HE WASN'T THERE!

I gasped and ran as fast as I could to Jack's bedroom and burst into his en suite bathroom. Jack heard me burst through the door and peered round the shower curtain confusedly.

"Chloe, what the-"

"HENRI'S GONE!" I bellowed. Jack stared at me like I was mad for a few seconds before chuckling- CHUCKLING- and then going back into the shower for a few seconds before turning it off.

"Pass me a towel please," he said and I did. What the hell was wrong with this guy??!! I'd just told him that his son was missing and he chuckled! Did he think I was joking?

"Ahh Chloe, I'll put you out of your unneccesary misery and inform you that I hired a nanny to take Henri to Disneyland as soon as Max told me he'd left you in the middle of nowhere," Max said nonchalantly, combing his wet hair in the mirror.

Oh." Was all I could say. I then realised that Jack was in just a towel with water running down his fit body. God I had to get out of here before I jumped on him.

I waited for him to come downstairs.

"Hello my confused child," he said, ruffling my hair as he grabbed his car keys. I frowned.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm taking you out," he said, grinning.

"But I'm in your shirt!" I protested.

"We'll stop off at your's then," he said lightly.

We arrived at mine and I opened the door.

I was about to go upstairs when-

"Get in here, Chloe." a voice demanded from the living room.

OH SHIT !

Hahaaaaaa sorry it's short but lots to do atm XD COMMENT FAN VOTE etccc <3