Chapter Two- I Unleash My Inner Monster

The guys looked at me. I hurriedly say, before I change my mind again," I do have an extra room."

They look relieved at that and one of them said, "Thank you. If you didn't have one, we would have to stay and find a place for him to say as he's not yet 21, which automatically makes it our responsibility to look after him"

One of them went to talk to Idiot while the others resumed talking among themselves. I see idiot shake his head rapidly and the fighter comes back and says,"He didn't agree. Says he will go to his friends place on his own and he won't even tell me where his friend lives, so I have to assume he's bluffing. Well guys, looks like we're staying!" he said the last part with a forced smile. My anger rose when I heard this. For gods sake, who does he think he is, the bloody, insensitive jerk?

Out loud, I said to the guy,"Maybe I'll give it a shot?' He just nodded and sat down tiredly. I stomped over to where idiot was standing and, trying to be nice I controlled myself and said," Uh, So I heard that you don't wanna stay at my place and..." before I could continue, I was cut off by him saying," Listen, I get that I'm hot and all, but I don't do one night stands and frankly, you're not my type." Hold up. Did he just insinuate that I was attracted to him?.

Oh my God. He was asking for his death.

I lost control and grabbed his collar and turned around so that the firemen couldn't see my next actions, I dragged him so that our eyes were at the same level ( Even in my anger, I noticed his eyes were grey, which made me curse god for giving those beautiful things to a piece of shit like him) and hissed," Listen hear you arrogant asshole, don't ever make a mistake like that again. I couldn't give a crap what happens to you except that if you don't agree, those poor guys who, might I add, had worked their butt off to save you and your flat, will have to stay till the morning. Did you ever think how tired they might be ,or how injured they might have gotten rescuing you, or even the fact that they all have a family waiting for them back home, who will have to instead wait till tomorrow to see them just because you were being too big an idiot!! Say yes just for the sake of it and then you can haul your idiot ass wherever you want or actually stay over at my place, just because I'm a nice person and even though you're an idiot, I can't send you out without at least offering"

I was raging now and he looked positively shaken up by my rant. Then I let go of his shirt, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened my eyes I forced a smile and asked sweetly ,"So, Are you staying with me for the night?"

A/N

Hey guys!

so,what do you think?

Rosalyn just showed her BAD side!

What happens next?

Btw, please VOTE AND COMMENT!

P.S. I just added the 21 years and stuff from my own mind. Idk if it's true

Love ya all

-nattie