Chapter Four- Awkwardness And I are Synonymous

a HUGE thanks to @kaylasilverss  for voting !!

"What?" I snapped then immediately regretted it. He looked almost upset. I mentally scolded myself and then gave it another shot." Sorry, it's just been a long night." And gave him a tiny smile, trying to be friendly. He nodded as if agreeing. We both stood their mutely for some time, before my brain snapped at me, "I hate to interrupt this amazing, enthusiastic conversation, but would just like to remind you that you have college tomorrow and so does he, I'm assuming, and you need to go to sleep in order to wake up, so...." I interrupted it," WHAT are you trying to Say?" I got the reply, "OH nothing except, INVITE HIM INSIDE AND GO TO SLEEP INSTEAD OF STANDING HERE LIKE A BLOODY FOOL"

Whoa. My brain was seriously annoyed at losing its sleep. And reading that sentence made me realize that I really need a psychologist.

I turned to idiot and said," So..... you're staying for the night?" He nodded. I awkwardly replied," Cool. Follow me."

I walked into my house with him following me at a distance.

Okay rose. Calm down. No awkwardness. You can totally do this.

Who was I kidding? I was Rosalyn. Awkwardness and I were synonymous.

I walked to my couch and sat down as he looked at me with confusion.Pointing towards my room, I said," The bedroom's that way." He looked at me for a minute and asked unsurely," If I sleep in there where will you sleep?"

Dang it. Why did he have to raise this question? I really didn't want the whole" I'll-sleep-on-the-couch-No-I-will" argument. Chances were, I'd physically pick him up and dump him on the bed if it started.

So, I fibbed," I have two bedrooms. Don't worry."

He looked confused," But I thought that the flats in this complex had only one bedroom."

I replied the first reason that came to my mind," They do, but my flat is different "

Why.......Just why me?

He looked even more confused as I face palmed. Mentally, of course.

I tried to fix it," The owners could not live with just one room, because they had a huge family so they created another one (out of thin air?)"

Someone please give me a prize. Then whack my head with it.

A/N

Hey guys!

So what do y'all think?

Please let me know in comments!

Till then,

Buhbye loves :)

-Nattie