CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

Rosalie

At school the next day Harry didn't seem so cocky.

Instead he kept his head low and didn't look up once.

I frowned wondering what his deal was. During biology Liam and I talked the whole time and I learned that he has a strange fear of spoons and that he loves turtles. I like this kid.

"So how do you guys like your second day of school?" I asked him. Liam sighed. "Well...." "You hate it?" I asked.

Liam looked at me and nodded. 

"We're just not use to the work and it's kind of awkward how a bunch of girls crowd around us at lunch and just stare at us," he said. I sighed.

"I don't think that's going to change, there are some girls who are crazy about you guys," I said. He nodded. "What about you?

You seem so normal around us," he said. I sighed. "Well my two friends love you guys, but I never got into that obsession I guess," I said.

Liam grinned. "That's good, I love all our fans, but it's more interesting when you can actually have a conversation with them without them screaming every two seconds," he said. 

I smiled. "What about you? What do you like to do?" he asked. "

Well I love to play the piano and sing and....my mom is even more strict than Mrs. Peterson,"

I whispered the last part to him because Mrs. Peterson is our biology teacher and trust me, she is strict. 

Liam chuckled at the last part. "Oh and my mom hates music. She hates it, dispises it," I said. Liam frowned.

"That is so weird," he said. I chuckled and nodded.

"Tell me about it," I said. "Harry told us about you, he finds you....different," Liam said. I chuckled.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I asked. Liam shrugged. "I guess," he said. I chuckled. "Well ok then," I said.

"Tell Harry I'm not going to fall for his little flirting games," I said. Liam sighed. 

"He said he really wants to be friends first," he said. I shook my head. "I'm not falling for that trick either," I said.

"I've been there before," I muttered. Liam looked at me sadly. "Bad breakup?" he asked. I nodded.

"My last boyfriend was just like Harry, a major flirt and he only wanted me for my body and when I didn't give him what he wanted he broke up with me," I said. Liam frowned. 

"Guys like them are jerks," he said. I nodded. "That's why I'm a little more on edge about dating," I said. Liam sighed.

"Trust me, Harry is a flirt, I'll give you that, but he treats a girl with respect, he's not the type to date and dump a new girl every other night," he said. I nodded. 

"I don't know," I said, "I barely know him." Liam nodded. 

"Understandable," he said. I chuckled. "Hey want to sit with us at lunch?"

Liam asked as the bell rang and we started walking off to our next class. I smiled. "Sure, but it might be awkward with Harry there," I said.

Liam shrugged. "So? Just talk to me, Niall, and Zayn," he said. I smiled. "Ok," I said and walked into my maths class.