CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

I hid my face in my knees. Harry probably thought it was hilarious.

I didn't believe that he asked Hailey out, she was too much of a bitch. But right now I was humiliated. Stupid Hailey.

I was sniffling and I wiped away my tears, but more came back. I hated this because it showed I was weak. I hated crying because it showed I was weak.

I hated crying especially because of Hailey. It just showed her that she was 'more powerful' than I was. Which wasn't true at all.

I stood up and wiped away the tears. I wasn't going to let her win. I walked out of the bathroom and walked back over to the table.

Hailey ran off and I looked over and saw that she had spaghetti all over her head. I had to let out a laugh.

"Rosie! Are you ok?" Carry asked running over to me. I chuckled and nodded. "Who dumped the spaghetti on Hailey?" I asked. Carry pointed to Zayn.

Zayn looked down and blushed. "Aw Zayn!" I said walking over and giving him a hug. He's been really quiet lately and I was surprised he stood up for me like that.

"She was being really mean," he mumbled. I chuckled and pulled away.

"Rosie, what about your clothes?" Liam asked. "Gym clothes," I answered nonchalantly. Liam nodded in agreement.

The bell rang and we headed off to our next class, but I stopped into the locker rooms and quickly changed.

I walked back out in blue basketball shorts, a black t-shirt, and black basketball shoes. I threw my hair up into a ponytail and quickly ran off to class.

****************************************************************************************************************

When the final bell rang and everyone headed off towards their houses, I hung around my locker and looked around.

I saw Harry down the hallway. He glanced around making sure no one was there then ran off towards the auditorium.

I took this as my chance and I ran to the auditorium. Now you're probably wondering, why still go if you know Harry is going to be there?

Well because I already told him that I had a dentist appointment so if no one showed up to play then he may get suspicious.

I didn't really know if I wanted to tell him.

I quickly ran backstage and hid behind the curtains.

I made sure no one was in the auditorium like I always do before sitting down at the piano and started playing.

Harry

I stood behind the auditorium doors and waiting for the beautiful sound of that mystery girl's voice.

She started playing the piano and started singing and I instantly went into a trance again.

I leant against the wall and closed my eyes imagining what she was like. Maybe she was just as beautiful as her voice or maybe she was just as nice as her piano playing. I needed to find out.

I stood in front of the door and was about to open it, but my hand stopped right before I reached over to open the door. I pulled my hand away.

I guess I was just nervous to find out who it was.

I was nervous she wasn't anything I dreamt about. What if it was Hailey? I shuddered at the thought. I decided not to go in.

It was better waiting outside and enjoying her beautiful voice.

I promised myself one thing. I was going to find out.