CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

"Ok, Rosie!" Louis said turning towards me. I looked at him. "Truth or dare?" he asked. Yup we were still playing truth or dare. "Truth," I said.

Louis grinned and instantly I was nervous of what he was going to say. "Ok, what did you and Harry do in the closet?" he asked. I looked at the ground then back up at Louis.

"We just talked," I said. Everyone, but Harry, scoffed. "Oh sure," Zayn said. "It's true!" Harry said. "What'd you talk about?" Chelsea asked.

Harry looked towards me nervously. I knew he wouldn't want me to tell the lads about his "secret love" so I just shrugged. "Regular stuff," I said. "Stuff like what?" Liam asked. 

"We were just talking guys!" I said, "about school and stuff." "It's true," Harry added. "Aw come on! I was expecting something juicy coming from that!" Louis said disappointed.

"Sorry to disappoint you Lou," I said with a chuckle. Louis pouted like a little kid and it was pretty funny.

Chelsea and Zayn were staring right at each other, but I looked over to Liam and saw him look somewhat disappointed when he looked at them. I frowned. 

At the end of the night, Chelsea, Carry, and I said goodnight to the boys and then we started to leave. Liam grabbed my wrist before we left.

"Hey Rosie, we should make this like a regular thing," he said with a smile. I grinned. "You mean like hanging out every Friday?" I asked. Liam nodded vigorously.

"Are you saying that because you had fun or because you want to get to know Chelsea better?" I asked with a playful grin. Liam blushed bright red.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "I saw those googly eyes you were making at her," I teased. Liam blushed again.

"Well we'll be happy to come back next Friday," I said. Liam grinned and then I said goodnight to him before jogging to catch up with Chelsea and Carry.

**************************************************************************************************************

The next morning Harry called me. I groaned and grabbed my phone on the side of my bed. "What do you want?"

I groaned into the phone. Harry chuckled from the other end of the line. "Hello to you too," he said. I smiled slightly, but I was still half asleep.

"Why are you calling me at seven in the morning on a Saturday?" I asked while yawning. Harry laughed again. "I wanted to talk," he said.

"About what?" I asked. I felt my heart speed up a little bit at the sound of his voice and I frowned in confusion. 

I don't like him like that! "I don't know," Harry said knocking me out of my thoughts. I took a deep breath. "About our talk last night?" he said sounding more like a question.

I really didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want him to start bragging about some girl who he was in 'love' with.

He couldn't be in love with anyone at the school he's only been here for a few weeks. Right? Maybe he thought he loved this girl...maybe he thought he was in love, but he wasn't?

I scolded myself for over thinking it. 

"Harry I don't think you're in love," I said firmly. "But I am!" he said. "How can you be in love with someone you don't even know?!" I said.

"I'm in love with her voice.." he said. I frowned. "Her voice?" I said. "Yeah," he said. I frowned. How can you be in love with someone because of their voice?

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I heard her singing after school, I went to listen to her everyday, but I never got the courage to actually go in and see who she is," he said. I froze.

A girl singing everyday after school...."Harry.." I said. "Mhm?" "Was she playing the piano too?" I asked. 

"Yeah! Do you know her?!" he asked excitedly. My heart stopped and I froze. He was in love....with me?

But he didn't know it. Oh great. Should I tell him that I was the girl? No that would make it awkward.

I shouldn't feel happy about this, but...I do. I can't like him! He'll just break my heart! No, no way did I like him.

"No.." I said softly, "sorry I don't." Harry groaned in the other end of the phone.

"I need to find her, Rosie, she puts this....trance over me, I find myself thinking about her all day, wondering what she looks like, wondering what her name is," he said sounding like he was trailing off and going into dream world.

"Harry," I said snapping him back into reality. "Yeah?" he said. "Are you sure you love this girl? You might just be in love with her voice.." I said softly.

"No..I know I love her, she's perfect," he said. I found myself smiling as he said this. Stop it, Rosie! Ugh why did I have to fall for him?

No...I didn't fall for him.

"Monday after school," he said. I frowned. "What?" I asked. "Meet me outside of the English classroom and I'll show you where I listen to her," he said.

I froze again. How could I be there with Harry and inside playing the piano?

He'd figure out it was me as soon as the 'mystery girl' didn't start playing the piano.

"I can't," I said quickly. "Why not?" he asked. "I have a...uhm dentist appointment," I said. "Fine," he groaned.

"Why don't you just go in and find out who she is?" I asked. "I'm scared to," he said softly. "Why?" I asked finding it adorable that he was afraid to.

"I don't know, I just don't know what to expect," he said. I sighed. "Will you help me find out who she is?" he asked.

I paused then sighed again. "Sure," I said. "Yay! Thanks Rosie!" he said and hung up. I sighed and put my phone down.

My best friend was falling for me, but he didn't know it.

And I think I was falling for him too.