Epilogue

Draco's POV:

Months had passed, Draco had once again graduated from Hogwarts, together with Harry, Blaise, Ron, Hermione and Neville. Luna would do so next year, just like Weaselette.

In fear of more attacks, Draco's father had gone to the ministry and literally begged for a place in Azkaban, whereas his mother had gotten a job at Hogwarts, where she seemed much happier.

They hadn't really asked each other, but Harry and Draco knew they were a couple now, just like what seemed to be the whole wizarding world.

Despite Hermione's friendly offer, Draco and Harry wouldn't join them on their trip to Australia, where they'd visit Hermione's parents. 

Instead, they were staying at Grimmauld Place, where they'd also accepted Blaise and his new girlfriend, on the condition they'd let them sleep peacefully, without the making out loudly.

When Draco walked into the kitchen, he saw Harry emptying bottles into the sink.

'I'm joining you,' Harry said when he heard Draco's footsteps, 'Blaise better hides his drinks, because what I find is going down the sink!'

Draco chuckled, 'May I ask why?'

Harry turned around, 'You saw them last night, Sarah was basically carrying him, he was totally wasted.'

Sarah was Blaise's girlfriend, a muggle girl who was considered crazy by many but had stolen his heart the moment he set eyes on her. Apparently, she was a far cousin of Trelawney, for she heard voices telling her about the future, with the difference she, on occasions, was right.

Draco and Harry both laughed at the memory of Blaise, he'd been totally crazy, reminding Draco of his five-year-old self, unaware of the world around him, just wanting attention.

'Butterbeer too?' Draco asked when Harry pulled two bottles of it out of the fridge. 

'Yeah,' Harry replied, 'I can't believe they sold it to thirteen-year-olds!'

Draco laughed again, 'It is crazy when you think about it.'

After Harry had emptied the last bottle, they walked back into the living room.

'You know,' Harry said, 'I'm kinda afraid.'

Draco looked into his green orbs, 'Scared, Potter?' he teased.

Harry chuckled, 'Not of you, Ferret. I mean of what'll happen after the summer. I want to become an Auror, but I-'

'Do you really?' Draco interrupted him.

Harry sighed, 'It's just that I could never see myself doing something else. I had it all planned out, but to be honest, I kinda want to go to college, maybe even teach at Hogwarts, or Dumstang, maybe Beubatonx.' 

'Defence Against the Dark Arts?'

'I got quite a good grade for that, didn't I?'

A day ago, the results of their exams had been sent to them. Harry and Draco had both passed on every subject, Draco with E's on Charms, Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts, and Harry with those grades on Charms, and Transfiguration. He'd even gotten an O on Defence Against the Dark Arts.

Draco nodded, smiling when Harry laid his head on his shoulder. Within minutes, he'd fallen asleep, giving Draco a good chance to look at his features. 

Harry's face had changed over the years, yet his nose was still small and defined. His eyes were finished with long lashes, and the corners of his mouth always seemed to point up. Draco knew he'd gone through some changes himself, and yet the sight of his old enemy still surprised him.

'I love you, Harry,' Draco whispered, before he placed his arm around Harry's shoulders, before falling asleep himself, not knowing that in the room above him, Sarah heard the old tapestry of the Blacks excitedly, spinning its threads.