Keith Moon (1)

requested by @MoonTheLoon4ever

It was a regular spring day at your apartment that you share with your boyfriend, except today Keith was off for once

It was a regular spring day at your apartment that you share with your boyfriend, except today Keith was off for once. You were really excited, even if you didn't have any big plans. Just being with him was enough, Keith was out doing errands for you, and you were busy cleaning the house. Wiping down the table you heard the front door start to open, "Hey!" you called out, but there was no response. Maybe he just unlocked the door to bring in the groceries, you finished wiping the table and put it down by the sink.

Turning around you started to make your way to the front door, but something barking caught your attention. Down at your feet was a little fluffy brown and white puppy, wagging his tail happily. "Oh you're so cute!" You cooed, picking him up off the floor.

You were too busy with the puppy to realize Keith was standing there smiling, a smug grin on his face. Looking up you smiled at him, "Where did you get him?"

He stepped closer to you, wrapping an arm around your waist. "I lied about the groceries." You kissed his cheek, "Is he for me??"

The puppy licked my face happily as Keith nodded, "Happy really early birthday!"

You laughed, stepping even closer Keith still holding the little fluff ball, "I love you." Giving him a kiss on the lips, you smiled as you felt a smile form across Keith's lips

(i need to work on making them longer i know, these past weeks have been hard, i hope you still like it though💛)