II - Second Night

It was almost 1 am when Shitsumei and her husky dog Yuri were heading home, she wasn't out for a certain matter; the voices in her head wouldn't shut up and staying at home would've made it worse.

It's been a couple days since what happened at the camp, today both of her teachers came to her house to tell her parents about the new idea U.A want to accomplish; which was the dorms.

Although her parents weren't really happy with the idea, they couldn't say no.

But that wasn't really what was messing with her mind, there have been only one thing in her mind since the day of the camp accident, the same smell cross her mind every time she thinks about it..

Who ever was the guy she blinded; there's something about him, she can't really recall what she saw when he was imprisoned in her mind; but it wasn't just a phobia it wasn't fear, it was something more.

Never have she ever blinded someone and felt like this before, the feeling like she's a stranger in her own skin, the feeling doesn't make sense to her.

When she imprisoned this guy, she felt like her whole mind was burning to ash.

They took a turn and Shitsumei was able to smell that it was an alley, the smell of trash and sewers, even the crowd noises were getting far behind.

Suddenly her dog stopped and hissed and she stopped too, " is there something wrong Yuri ? " Shitsumei whispered just in case, she could feel someone moving around her but can't exactly know where are they coming from or if they are dangerous, until Yuri barked like crazy.

Shitsumei widened her eyes in the direction where her husky barked, and felt like two people popped into her head, clowns randomly became the only thing she thinks of, with a lake full of blood.

Her mind felt so tight; like it can explode, she tried her best not to close her eyes so they don't escape, the headache was horrible so she mumbled " Yuri please get us out of here " and she heard her dog bark at her fearfully, the leash in her hand started to pull but something hard hit her back.

The hard ground welcomed her next and her eyes closed shut, the sewers water was covering her cheeks and some of it even slipped into her mouth, she can hear Yuri barking as loud as she can and jumping all around.

She tried to pull herself back up but her headache was still there and her back wasn't helping too, her dog's bark became hurtful howling and she felt her stepping back.

There was probably three or four people, if she tried to run they could easily run behind her or worse; hurt her dogo even more, she can't blind four people at the same time that could kill her.

Think of something useful come on ! she slowly reached out for her phone, but before she can touch it she heard a really calm and rough voice, " oi, attacking a blind girl in a dark alley ? really ? ".

She can swear she heard this voice somewhere but she can't remember, she heard another man response " who the fuck are you ? don't get close or I'll shoot you " and a gun was reloaded.

" ...I don't need to get close, pussy ".

The next thing she felt was like standing near an oven, she heard a sound almost like a bomb exploded and bloody screams.