XIV - Thirtieth Night

Standing in the middle of the quiet base, Shitsumei took light breaths, holding the knife Dabi gave her in a hand while the other hand touching the ground.

trying to feel any movement around her, Shitsumei jumped to the left as Toga ran towards her with her knife, Toga laughed maniacally, before jumping right on her back.

Shitsumei kicked her off before the rest of her knife slide deeper in her skin, with the bleeding wound the orange haired girl jumped on her feet opening her sight, but it was silent again.

her knife flew just an inch away from Toga's face once she threw it, another maniacal laugh came from Toga as she ran towards her, Shitsumei jumped back falling on the boxes behind her.

after all the training she had in U.A, her ears became so sensitive to quiet places, she can hear anything moving around her, as Toga again jumped to attack her from the right, Shitsumei's eyes met hers, making her fall down the boxes to the ground.

Blindness panted as she leaned on the box behind her, this is the fifth time today a member of the league randomly starts a fight with her, apparently when Dabi told her he will help her get stronger, he really meant it.

" Toga I told to not really stab her ! " Dabi yelled from the left corner, a little tipsy from the drinking, while Magne kept clapping and cheering, " you go girl ! ", Kurogiri handed Shitsumei some bandages.

Dabi walked towards the girl sitting on the boxes while Toga was standing up; barely walking in a straight line, " you need to get faster you know, but those jumps are perfect " he said while throwing himself next to her.

warping her waist with the bandage while looking down, " did you think about what I've told you yesterday ?.. " asked Shitsumei with a nail in her mouth, he shushed her right away.

everyone stopped talking for a second, no one moving a muscle, " come on let's go take a walk Blindness " Dabi said while pulling her with him outside.

" you are right, Shigaraki-kun, they are hiding something " Toga giggled as Mr Compress helped her stand up.

" I never trusted this burnt corpse, neither do I trust his doll " the hand man said as he scratched his neck, " don't worry leader ! rats can't run with no sight " Spinner hissed.

.|<—^[°°~♪·°°{•••}°°·♪~°°]^—>|.
before 14 years

" don't cry Shitsumei ! " Hansha said while bandaging her younger sister's waist, " I hate my quirk " Shitsumei sobbed into her hands, " don't say that ! I'm sure you'll learn how to control it ".

but that didn't stop her sister from crying even more, " I missed your face Hansha, it's so blurry " she cried to her sister, the almost blonde girl hugged Shitsumei's back, putting her chain on her shoulder.

as the younger one cried, Hansha sang to her softly the song she always hears on the radio.

" because when the sun shines we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever.. "
.|<—^[°°~♪·°°{•••}°°·♪~°°]^—>|.

the couple walked into the forest silently as the orange girl held tight to the scarred boy, " I'm sorry " she whispered to him, " it's too late for that " he huffed.

" but did you think about it ?- " Shitsumei tried to ask only for him to cut her off, " Shitsumei we talked about this, you know my answer " Dabi answered while still walking leaving her standing behind.

After a few steps, " Touya please reconsider it.. " her voice seemed hopeless but still demanding as she spoke, he looked over his shoulder to see her glaring at him with open eyes.

He turned to face her as there eyes met, " why would you even think about something like that Shitsumei ? why can't you be grateful ? " he asked with his hands in his pocket.

" oh so I'm being ungrateful now ? " she yelled as tears started to form in her eyes a little, " you'll call me ungrateful because I'm being faithful to the words you said to me, a world where only true heroes exist, you don't remember ?? ".

I hate it so much when she looks at me like that, the thought crossed his mind as he turned away; trying not to face her as he blurted " and that's what are we doing so can we end this conv- ".

her hand grabbed his arm so tightly, " stop avoiding me Touya, you know that what Shigaraki is planning is wrong, it has nothing to do with Stain's will " she yelled the last part while pointing at him.

he sighed as he punched her hand away, " you are not a hero Shitsumei, stop thinking about what's wrong and what's right, I don't like what this handyman thinks about but we can also take advantage of them, we can make a better life for us we can kill all those impure filthy heroes we- ".

her knife was on his throat, his eyes widened, " it's not ' we ' Touya, it's you, it's always you " she whispered as she took the knife away slowly, " I don't want any of this " her teary eyes looked at him, hurt.

" what do you mean ? you agreed to come with me through this, you agreed to continue Stain's will " Touya screamed the last part; shaking her body, " I want to continue Stain's will because it was pure, but I don't want to be a part of Shigaraki's plans " she said, her hand moving his hair from his face as her tears started rolling on her cheeks; unable to hold them any longer.

it took him a few minutes till he opened his mouth, " i-it's okay, you don't need to " he patted her head, pulling her closer.

she hugged him immediately, " I'm sorry for being stubborn " she apologized, " no no I lost myself there, you're completely right, we shouldn't be apart of this " he brushed his hand through her hair.

he always listen..he always listen.. the thought repeated in Shitsumei's head as a smile formed on her lips, tightening the hug.

in there way back they caught up with Twice who was coming with ' the new member ', Shitsumei tried hard not to laugh at how Dabi talked to him.

" welcome bird face " he blurted while walking towards the base not making eye contact, " who is this burnt toast ? " a really calm and disturbing voice asked, and Twice answered " that's Dabi ! and this is his girlfriend~~ Blindness ! ".

as Shitsumei walked closely to Dabi, she turned to where the voice was coming from; waving her hand hopping it was the right direction, " based on her name, I can confirm she's blind right ? " the calm voice asked, and Twice confirmed that to him.

" seems like I've found a new rare one.. " the voice whispered.