VII - Eleventh Night

They were sitting on her balcony, his hand around her waist and her head on his chest, Yuri laying next to Dabi playing with the zipper in his jacket.

They were talking about their quirks to each other; finally opening up a little, " so you were not born blind ? " he asked her while rolling her hair on his finger, she leaned on his chest a little more and sighed " nope ".

" if I was born blind I wouldn't know the colours idiot " she giggled a little, he smiled and said " okay now I'm the idiot ? " and she nodded rubbing her head on him like a cat.

He rolled her hair one last time on his finger before he stopped messing her hair and leaned on the glass door and started randomly doing her hair, " did you lose it suddenly ? " she couldn't hear the smile in his voice right now.

" no...I started losing my sight the more I use my quirk, it was my body's way to adjust to it " she mumbled the last part.

" do you miss your sight ? " he asked.
" I know it's weird but.. I'm kinda thankful I'm blind ".
" and why is that ? ".
" so I don't see people's shit everyday ".

He laughed and she felt like she won the Nobel comedian prize, " what about you ?, how did you get your scars ? " she asked turning her head a little which made him put his hand on her head so she look straight again for the bridge to not look italic.

" my quirk's name is Cremation " she interrupted him with a laugh " what an emo name " she laughed even more.

She felt him hit her head lightly " your quirk name is literally a disability " he chuckled, " okay okay I'm sorry, continue ".

Again his smile faded and he sighed " well as you saw- " she interrupted him again " Dabi I'm blind ".

" do you fucking want me to talk or not ?? " he yelled quietly and again she was dying of laughter.

She wiped her eyes and mumbled " sorry it's just so much fun messing with you ", " because I don't burn your body to ash " he blurted with annoyance in his voice.

" okay I promise to not interrupt " she said after she felt like she went too far, " I can manipulate blue flames ".

She touched her chin with her index finger and mumbled " it's a very strong quirk ", he sighed again saying " it has it's weakness ".

" you mean your scars ? " she asked turning her head after he finished with her hair, " that's one of them, it literally can burn my body " he said putting last touches on her hair.

Right after he left her hair she leaned on him again wanting to cuddle him more; his smell always makes her numb, " well it also makes you smell like burnt wood, I like it " she whispered.

He warped his arm around her waist again " stop being gross and come here " he pulled her closer, and now they were both silently enjoying each others company.

After a while a question popped to his head, " your family is rich ? " he asked looking at her, she sighed and nodded, " yeah, but not good rich  ".

He gave a small laugh, " I feel you pumpkin " he comforted her rubbing her shoulder with is fingers.

She raised her head from his chest and faced him, " your family are not good too ? " she asked with a grin.

With a smirk he pushed her face away " oh my god don't smile like that you look like a witch " he teased her.

She held to his wrist with both her hand, " hey don't avoid my question ! " she yelled quietly.

He rolled his eyes and answered her " not all of them.. " his voice seemed kinda hesitant and hurt, she let go of his wrist and her expression became serious.

Her hand went to his face; she wanted to touch his scars but he stopped her right away, " lets just get inside " he blurted before getting up.

For some reason she felt guilty although she knows pretty well that he's moody most of the time, she followed him silently.

The bed shaked a little when he sat on it, she stood in front of him with her arms on her sides, " come on don't be all emo sad now ! " she mumbled like a child.

Seeing her like that made his heart aches a little, how could she trust me so easily.. " why are you trusting me ? " Dabi asked.

She huffed turning her head before facing him again, " why do you cuddle with me ? " she asked him back.

He knew she'll say that; she never answer something directly when it's serious, " can you answer one question without another question ? ".

Yuri felt the tense in the room and slowly rubbed herself against their legs, Shitsumei walked towards him and tried to hug him but he pushed her.

" you didn't answer me ", " well you didn't answer either " she yelled at him.

She pushed herself towards him almost falling on him and he backed away, " I'm a villain I can kill you " he hissed at her.

Trying to calm her anger she sighed, " but you didn't " she replied quietly, sitting on her knees.

It was silent for a moment, " why do you tru- " he tried to ask her again but she caught him off her voice felt fragile, " because I love you ".

His eyes widened a little, his heart ached even more it felt like the blood is heavy, " why.. " was the only word to escape his lips.

" you don't even know me.. " he whispered, " I want to know you Dabi I want to be closer " she shouted quietly.

" but you keep pushing me away " she hugged herself tightly, she continued talking " do you think I don't feel guilty when I'm with you ? do you think I don't feel stupid when I miss you ? ".

He kept silent; which burned her more, " but when I'm with you, everything seems fine, like everything is at it's place, it feels so wrong but so right " she explained.

" so please.. don't push me.. " she whispered, she reached out to his face; touching it softly, he put his hand on hers.

" you're so stupid.. " he whispered rubbing her hand with his finger.

" you bet " she giggled before hugging him.

" I hate you " Dabi said.
" I know " Shitsumei giggled.