Chapter 1

Lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock and sit up on my bed. I turn off the alarm and look at the time. It's only four in the morning and it's still dark outside. I plan to roamed around  with thundar and watch the sunrise, so I woke up extra early today. But my usual get up is 6.30. Thunder is my black horse that given me as a gift when I was 18 years old. I actually have two horse the other one is light. Her color is light brown, but my favorite is thunder.

I fix my bed first before I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and changed to a comfortable clothes. It's was a little bit cold outside, so I decide to to wore a thick jacket..

I tiptoe while walking down stairs not to wake mama up.. I arrived quietly down stairs and I got startle when I saw mama setting on her rocking chair, drinking a coffee.. I thought she's still sleeping..

"Where you going this early poo?" Yeah she called me poo, short  cut for poo poo. She said that I'm so cute and kissable when I was a baby and she love to pampered me with kisses, so she started calling me poo.

I put down my boots and approached her. I kiss her on the forehead before I take a sit next to her.

"I am just gonna roamed around with thunder. It's been a while since I ride with him and kind of miss it" I said and smile to her. She just shook her head and tap me in the shoulder.

"You just ride thunder last day poo. Don't be silly. Your tiring yourself to much. You should rest or find someone that can take care of you, but your spending too much time at the farm. I'm worried that one day when I'm gone that no one's gonna take care of you" Mama caressed my back and looking at me worriedly.

I sighed.

"Your poopoo is strong ma, I can take care of myself" I assured her and side hug her "and please stop talking about death cos you will leave long. You still need to wait for your grand babies from me" I continue and make a joke to ease to worried ness that she feels.

"Look at this ma" I let go from the hug and pull up my jacket with shirt to show her my abs. "Did you see that?" She chuckled and nod her head.

"Okay-okay I gave in. But I wish you to find someone that can take care of you poo".

"Soon ma, but not now. I'm already contented that your the only girl in my life" I said and kiss her on the cheeks before I made my way to the door. "See yaa later ma!"

It's still dark when I go out from the house, so I used my phone as a flashlight.

Whistling while walking, I think I have a good mood today.. But I stopped when the cold breeze touch my skin and ran to get to the ranch quickly and caress my arms continuesly to hit up. After a minute I approached thunder from his cage and open it to get him out. He excitedly neigh when he realized that his going out with me.. He make a horse noise indicates that his excited.. He always does that..

"Easy peasy boy" I hop on his back and start to make him move.

We take two rounds around the farm before we go on the top of the hill. I go down from him and tied him on the tree and give him water to drink. I know his thirsty so do I. But I still can't wait until I get home.

This is the best spot to watch the sunrise, that why I really love to go her every morning. I said to myself that one day if I found the one, I will bring her here and share this beautiful place.

I sit on the rock while watching the sun that slowly rising up. I felt relax whenever I did this. it's look like I'm the only one exist on this amazing sanctuary.

It's six thirty already when I came back at the ranch. after I feed thunder and light I proceed to walk back home. I look from afar and I saw our workers is already working at the farm. It's harvest season so the people in our village is busy from harvesting all the goods.