Chapter 8

Lisa's P.O.V.

We're going back home tonight and before that jennie ask us last night to join them today. It's her day off and want to spend time with us. She said that she want to make up for the long lost time that we didn't saw each other and i cant stop my smile when i think of it.

Chu and i are on our way to the mansion. This chicken addict woke me up very early to jog around the city of seoul and it was new for me. Jisoo is the laziest person i know and i wonder what comes in her mind to do that.

"Are you excited to see jennie again manoban?" I snap out and glance at her.

"Stop kidding around chu"

"I know you manoban. You must be thinking about her. the way you hug her last night ahh, you look pecfect there dude. Mommy jennie,Daddy lis and baby lucas" I punch her in the shoulder to stop her sillyness.

It didn't take too long when we arrive at the mansion. Lucas run immediately to me when he saw our car.

"Dada!" He throw himself on me and i carry him in my arms and pampered him with a kiss in the face.

"HAHAHA that tickles dada" I put him down when we get inside. then i saw jennie smiling beautifully in me while walking down stairs. I smile back at her.

"Im sorry last night, i didn't realize i fall asleep" She said and peck on my cheeks.

"It's okay jen-" she glared at me.
i crease my brows confusely at her.

"What?" She pout "You used to call me nini poo" "Ow" i smile akwardly and scratch the back of my head.

"Okay my nini" I said and lucas pulled me upstairs. I dont want to be delulu or what but i saw jennie blushed? is it because i call her my ni-ni of my god why did i put my in there. Stupid manoban.

"Dada can you choice what should i wear . Mommy said that we're going to the mall today" I nod my head and start to pick a clothes for lucas and put it on the bed. when i finish lucas scan the clothes and shook his head.

"I don't want that dada. I want to have the same outfit like yours" He point his little finger on my outfit and i smiled.

"Okay bud.. let's find if you have some similar outfit her like im wearing" I was wearing a black T-shirt with a checkered long sleeves and rip jeans.

After dressing lucas and we go down stairs to join the others. Jisoo gasp when she saw us and clap her hands.

"Wow!! you two look so cute. wait! let me take you a picture" Jennie took a picture of us multiple times and lucas and i about to walk when chaeng stop us.

"How about a picture of the three of you, cuz join them pali!"

-

"Hey poo come on follow me" Jennie grab my hand and pulled me inside the H&M.

"You must love shopping nini"

"Yeah you already know it since then when i always bring you to buy a lot of things in the town"

"How can i forget about that. You always made me your assistant to bring all of the thing you bought" i laugh lightly when i remember it and knitted my brows. Why are we here in the mens wear.

"Why are we-" i didn't finish my sentence when jennie shove a lot of clothes in my arms.

"Fit that poo" "nini i have a lo-" she cover my mouth with her finger. "shh just fit it already poo. i dont want to hear any complain this is a gift for your birthdays that I've missed" I didn't talk anymore co's i know i can't win when she so persistent like this.