Chapter 13

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Packed your thing's and let's go home babe. Let's talk about what happened, it's just mis understanding"

"We don't have anything to talk about kai just go home already"

I knitted my brows when i heard some noise outside the house as i walk down stairs.

I look around the house and saw chu who's peeking at the window looking outside.

"Chu!" i call her but she just ingone me, so i get a pillow from the couch an throw in her to get her attention. The pillow land on her head smacking her face on the window from the impact.

I heard her groaned and before she turn around shooting some dagger at me.

"What's happening outside?" I ask confused walking towards her, joining her peeking at the window.

"It's jennie and her ex boyfriend fighting" She plainly said making me confused and back on peeking again.

"What do you mean ex? that's her boyfriend right?"

"Not anymore, i heard that asshole kai cheat on jennie" she snickkered.

That asshole. I peek outside and saw the seen.

I saw kai keeps on trying to hold jennie's hand but jennie keeps on resisting and hide her hand on her back.

"Dada! Mommy! where are you?" Oh boy lucas woke up already.

"Chu, can you bring lucas on the back first, i don't want him to saw this seen" She nod and leave.

It's been a minute already but im still here inside peeking outside at the two. Hesitating whether i interfere in them or not but the next scene made my blood boil as i rushed out outside immediately.

"I told you i don't want to go with you kai!" Jennie said frustratedly while trying to get her hands from kai's grip.

"She said to let go kai are you deaf?" I said firmly and glared at him.

"Get lost freak!. You don't have a right to interfere here" I ignored him walking towards jennie as i get her hands from kai.

I successfully get jennie's hand from kai's grip and hide her on my back.

"What the fuck manoban!" Kai cursed looking furiously at me.

"You forget you are at my territory kai. I can do whatever i want with you" The asshole just smirk and laugh mockingly.

"Poo don't mind him. let's just go inside" jennie said with a trembling voice while gripping at my shirt.

I turn around and face her.

"Okay come on" We are about to walk when i feel someone grip on my shoulder.

The asshole clapped his hands and smirk.

"Aww manoban is so softie to you babe. Tell me, did you two sleep together again and made another baby? oh jennie you really such i bit-" He didn't finish his sentence with my fist landed on his face making him stumble on the ground..

He can mock me or say anything towards me but not jennie. I will not aloud him or someone disrespecting jennie like that.

Before he can stood up from the ground i set on his chest and punch him continuesly while my gritted my teeth coz of anger.

"Poo!! that's enough!!" mama's voice stop me from punching kai's face. then they pull me away on top of kai.

"What happened here?" Mama ask firmly.