Chapter 12

Third Person P.O.V.

After the Thai disappear from her friends to join her band mates on the stage, the brunettes phone ring  that see annoyingly get from her bag to see the caller and her face get annoyed seeing her boyfriend's name on the phone.

She pressed the decline button but it ring again before she can even put it back on her bag..

I think i don't have a choice but to answer this. argh

She sigh and gaze towards the stage to check if the performance is about to start and she smile when see saw the thai fixing her guitar strap on her shoulder.

The thai saw her and wave her hand to the brunette with a wild smile on her face.

The brunette instantly wave back and sign to the thai that she well go outside to answer the call.. The thai nod and give her a fake smile.

"Guy's im just going outside to answer kai, i well be back immediately" The two girls nod there head without looking at her.

The brunette made her way outside and answer the call from her boyfriend.

"I already told you not to call me right?" She annoyingly said but she didn't hear any response from the other line but instead she heared a loud moan that made her kniited her brows. She get the phone frim her ear and check it it's really her boyfriends number. After she confirm she put it back on her ear and listen to the other line

"What the fuck kai!! are you making fun me?" She ask anger.

"Yeess kaiii, right there baby fuck me harder" She feels her knees getting weak hearing those in the other line and she break down from her spot when she heared another noise and the voice of her boyfriend.

"arg krystal baby.. Im-Im cumming ahh~ your feels you good .. your the best than jennie coz she didn't even allow me to touch her"

"Fuck you kai!! Fuck you!!" She angrily spat while shaking from to much anger and the pain she feels knowing her boyfriend are cheating on her.

"Jennie!! oh my god krystal what di-" She didn't allow kai to finish his sentence when she immediately turn off her phone and clutch on her chest and cried her heart out.

So all this time he's been cheating on me and like a fool who didn't saw it. I fucking hate you kai!!

On the inside the bar the performance already start and the thai keep on glancing on her friends talbe looking for the brunette.

It's half an hour already but the brunette still not there on their spot.

She getting anxoius thinking that something happen to the brunette and her friend not oblivoius in the thai's action who keep missing her line from the song.

So being a good friend they made an excuse and end the shiw early.

After fixing her guitar the thai immedately jog on her friends asking for the brunette.

"Where is she?" She ask and the two look in each other before they answer.

"She went outside to answer a call, maybe it's about work"  Chaeng said with a shrugged. But the thai is not satisfied on her answer and went outside the bar to found the brunette.

And there she saw the brunette in the corner crying mess with disheveled hair.

Her heart sank seeing the state of brunette and slowly made her her toward the girl.

"Nini" She called and the brunette look up on her and immediately engulfed her into hug burrying her face on the thai and cried harder.

She held her tight while caressing the back of the brunette.