Chapter 17

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Dada aunty chu still my chicken" Lucas said whining while frowning his cute face. I chuckle and about to left him up but he refused and crossed his arms.

"Okay let me swoop aunty chu's butt for that.. btw where's your mom?"

"You making fun of me dada hmp" He said and pout.

"Hey bud im not making fun of you okay"

"But your chuckling like it's funny" I chuckled again coz he's so cute with that pout on his mouth.

"dada your doing it again.. mom! dada's making fun of me" He shout and run to report to her mom.

"Your doom dude" Chu whisper on my ear..

"Yahh! it's your fault. Why did you steal his chicken?"

"Because i want to eat more chicken and i thought he won't eat his chicken anymore so i steal it on his plate.You know that your son throw me the apple in the face!? good thing chaeng catch it wow his really your son"

"Lucas did a great job, but sadly it didn't land to your face" I said with laugh and continue my way to find jennie and lucAs.

It's fourt day of there vacation here in Thailand and jennie decide just to stay here in the house today to spend time together and have a barbecue and swim than to roam around the city.

I want to spend more time with them but sadly they gonna go home tomorrow coz jennie needs in there company and i don't want to be selfish and hold her here coz she have responsibility in her company like me. I know how it's hard to handle a company. I realized it since dad pass me the company to handle. It's was stressful and im worried about my girlfriend's health.

We make love for the first time last night till dawn that suck all of my energy that i woke up late today and when i woke up jennie is not there on our the bed.

"They're outside lis" I got startled when dad pop up from nowhere while holding a cup on his hand.

"Your giving me a heart attack dad" He chuckled and pat my shoulder.

Dad told me dad hes dying but now im curious what disease he have coz he didn't told us about it.I wonder if its acute.

"Sorry pran.. and why are you looking at me like that" He creased his brows while looking at me.

"I was thinking if what is your disease or what coz you didn't told me about it" I saw him gulp and avoid my gaze.. Is dad hiding me something?.

He cleared his throat and face me again.

"The thru-" "Dada! mommy's looking for you" Lucas cut off dad and we both look to my son who's heavy breathing from running.

"Okay im coming and stop running, look at your sweat" I wipe his forehead with my t-shirt and fix his hair that stick on his forehead coz the sweat.

"Talk to you later dad" I said and leave dad on the living room.

-

"Why are you limping jen? dont tell me" Chaeng said and widen her eyes when she realize something and look at jennie with a smirk. Then chu pat my head like a child who had achievements.

"Congrats dude.. im so proud of you" She said and wipe her fake tears. I just shook my head and drink my coffe but i spit it out in chu's face when i heard what my son said.

"Congratulations too dada" He innocently said and gave me two thumbs up. I saw jennie blush on embarrassment and cover her now red face..

"Why you'll congratulating pran? did something happen that i didn't know?" Dad look at me questionly while taking his set beside lucas..