Chapter 19

Lisa's P.O.V.

Living with jennie and our son in one roof is a pure blessed. I was happy and excited to wake up every morning knowing that their at my side now.

I feel sorry for jennie for her pregnancy sickness. She keeps on vomiting every morning and she looks so pale after so i prepared a healthy meal for her.

We have a cook and maids around the house but i was the one who manage jennie's food and prepared everything for her before i go to work.

It's been a week already since they come here and it's my last day of my leave crom work. Even tho. i don't want to leave jennie in the house, i can't coz i have a company and a load of works to do.

"Good morning babe" I smile instantly when i heard my girlfriends voice from behind. I turn around and face her.

"Good morning to you too beautiful" I approach her and kiss her in the forehead before i pull her to a hug.

"Hmm i miss you in the bed. Why did you woke up so early and leave me there alone" I look down to see her face.

"Sorry about that, but i need to cooked for you and im going to the company today so i woke up early"

"Can i come?" She look at me with a puppy face.

"I have a lot of works to do there babe you might get bored" She pull away from the hug and frown.

"Hmp are you hiding something from me manoban that's why you don't want me to come with you in your company" She glared at me.

"You know your cute when your jealous babe and im not hiding something from you okay" I calmy said and cares her shoulder.

"Then bring me with you. I don't want to stay and be bored her please babe" I sigh and nod. I can't even say no when it comes to this girl.

"Yahooo!!" We where eating when we heard chu's voice from the stairs.

"Your to loud chu"

"No im not it just a warning so you can stop from doing mushy2 things here so my innocent eyes won't see it" She said and dig on the food.

"Where's chaeng?" Jennie ask chu and chu just shrugged her shoulder and continue to eat.

"Who's gonna take a bath first?" i look at my girlfriend and she look at me and smirk.

"How about we take a bath together babe, we can save time and water" Jisoo choke on her food and i immediately pass her the water.

"The fuck guys.. im eating here okay give me some respect" Jennie and i laugh on chu as we leave her alone on the dining table and go to our room.

-

"How many girls there in your company manoban?" I was busy checking my schedule of work in my laptop when i heard jennie. I stop from what im doing and face her.

"Hmm i think there's a lot" i asnwered simply and continue on what im doing.

"So you really know about how many girls are there? are you checking them out?" Her she go again.

We are now on our way to the company and this preggy girl come with me and keeps on Interugating me like a suspect. I look like calm but heck jennie's face when she's angry is so scary.

"What are you talking about babe. Did you come with me to check if i flirt in the company?" She didn't answer me and just look at me while raising her brows.

"Babe come here" I called her but she didn't budge.

"You can still do anything and flirt to any girls coz im just your girlfriend" She mumbled while looking outside..