Chapter 18

Lisa's P.O.V

Im gonna be a dada again, jennie is pregnant woah!.. That sentence keep repeating in my head while i was packing my clothes in my bag.

After the video call i immediately book a flight to seoul to see my girlfriend. Think god my schedule for this week is cleared that i don't have any work to leave but even tho. i have any i will cleared it to see my girlfriend and son.

I was now on my way to the airport and jisoo drove me.. She was also happy about the news but she was little upset that i woke her up in the middle of her sleep.

"Stop smiling dude, you look like an idiot monkey" Jisoo said when she glance on my side.

"I can't help it okay.. can you just let me" I said and smile widely while looking at the city of thailand.

"Happy trip dude and regards me to jennie and lucas oh and don't forget to bring me some chicken skewers when you came back okay" I shook my head and put my back pack on my shoulder.

"There's a chicken here in thailand too chu"

"I know that but i miss the chicken from korea"

"okay-okay i will brong you some  just take care of the company okay and also dad" Jisoo give me a salute and get inside of her car.

-

After 4 hours of flight i already arrived at the Incheon airport and i immediately hail a taxi .. it didn't take long when someone stop in front of me..

I was very excited to see the two that when i check my bag i facepalm my head when i see is only t-shirts and boxers..jeez i forget to grab some pants.. but it's okay i can buy tho.

The taxi stop in jennie's mansion and i excitedly exit the taxi and pay the driver and run..

"Hey ms. you forget your change" I stop my tracks and face the driver.

"You can keep it sir"

"Thankyou ms. have a good day" i nod my head and approach the gate. The guards have a suprised look when they saw me and immediately open the gate for me.

"Good morning ms. lisa"

"Same to you guy's and just call me lisa"

When i enter the house i saw mr.kim in the living room alone reading some news paper.

"Good morning dad" He was surprised to see me and put down his coffe to approach me.

"When did you arrive? did jennie know your coming today?" i shook my head.

"I want to surprised her dad.. Are they still sleeping?" He nod his head.

"Do you want anything to eat or coffee?"

"Im fine dad im just gonna wait them to wake up so we can eat together"

"How's the flight btw and also your company.. i heard everywhere the name of your company and im so proud of you"

"Thanks dad"

"You should go change first or rest in the guest room"

I nod my head and bid my goodbye to dad and go upstairs. I go to my son's room first and slowly open his door to saw him still sleeping in his bed. I tiptoed until a reach him and sit on his bed.. I fix his bangs and kiss his forehead and that makes him open his eyes but he closed it again while smiling and i giggle when i heard him mumble.

"Hi dada" He sleepily said while hugging my arms.

"Good morning too bud" I greet him back and his eyes widen and  stood up on his bed and throw himself on me.