Chapter 4

Lisa's P.O.V

The noise from jisoo fallen from bed woke me up from my deep sleep. I groaned and sit up on the bed. I look at jisoo standing from the floor while scrathing her butt then she glared on me ..

"Did you push me ?" She accused me with crossed arm. I shook my head and throw her my pillow before i stood up from the bed.

"I didn't Chu.. You just sleep like a child, that's why you fall from the bed. Btw I'm gonna take a bath first" I said and made my way to the bathroom.

After dinner last night chu and I decided to stay in the hotel near at Jennie's house so we can go there faster today. Chaeng asked us to stay in there house to sleep over but we declined. I don't want to be inconvenient to them and im not used to sleep in someone's house. I'd rather sleep in the hotel than to stay there.

Chaeng said that Jennie will arrived today from her trip and this is the right time for the two of us to talk about Lucas.. Speaking of jennie, I don't know if what will I say first when we face to face later.. Geez this is hard than planting at the farm. I heave a signed and look myself in the mirror.. I need to look formal today so I choice to wear a checkered long sleeves and a skinny jeans with a pair of boots.

"You look like a cowboy lis. The only missing is the hat" Chu joked and tap my shoulder.

"Are you nervous?" I face her and ark my brows

"Why should I? She's just jennie, our friend who left us without saying goodbye" i mumble slowly while fixing my bag.. we will go home after the talk so we need to cheek out today..

"Are you still disappointed at her? I thought you already forget about it" jisoo look at me confusely while raising her brows.

"Don't tell me You have a-- oh my god! you are a sneaky little monkey" She gasp and look at me in disbelief.. She overdoing it again.

"Chill Chu it's just a little crush okay and it was before not anymore" She shrugged her shoulder and exit the room. I follow her after fixing my things and head to the car..

"Where do you want to eat breakfast Chu?" I start the engine and look at her.

"Chaeng said she prepared a breakfast for us, so where eating our breakfast on that mansion" Jisoo excitedly said while scrolling on her phone. Jisoo and chaeng are getting closer already and I don't know if there's something going on to the two of them. But what I'm sure is my best friend is whipped to chaeng..

After 15 minutes of drived we've arrived at the mansion at the guards automatically open the gate when they saw our car. I'm sure chaeng inform them already. I park my car in the edge and turn off the engine.

"Are you ready kiiiid!!" Jisoo copy the voice from the Spongebob and grinned .

"Aye aye captain!!" I Answer with a baby voice and make salute on her.. We then burst into laughter on our sillyness..We stop on our sillyness when we heard a knock .. we look around but there's no one, so we decide to go down and to my surprise Lucas is outside of my car door sitting on the floor while giggling.. I shook my head and help him stand..

"So your the cuplit bud" He nod his head and hug me.. I hug him back ang carry him in my arms..

"I miss you dada" He grinned and kiss me on the cheeks. He's to sweet..

"I miss you too bud"

"Hi little Lisa" Chu approached us and pinch Lucas on the cheeks.

"Hi auntie chu. mama chaeng is excited to see you" I saw jisoo blushed and grinned like an idiot..

"It's a prank!!" Lucas said giggling after and I laugh on him especially on jisoo's disappointed look.. Lucas really got this attitude from her mom.. Jennie always pranks us before.

"Did you eat your breakfast already?" I ask Lucas while walking inside the mansion. He shook his head.

"I'm waiting for you dada. so we can eat together with-"

"Baby go down from your dada already so we can start to eat. come on guys don't be shy" chaeng cut off Lucas and asked us to sit.. Jisoo sit beside chaeng and I sit beside Lucas..

"I want to lead the prayer mama chaeng" I smile when Lucas raise his hand .. I'm glad that they teach him a good manners.

"okay baby you can --"

"Sorry guys I'm late" Chaeng didn't finish her sentence when someone cut her off and sit beside Lucas.. Her Lucas and me.. I gulp and grip on my pants.. Fuck why I am sweating she's just Jennie...

"Hi lis nice to see you again" Jennie uttered and I face her and saw a angel looking at me.. Wow!! she look so beautiful and hot even just wearing a pare of pajama.. She look so different now.. The Jennie I know before is so far from what I am seeing today..

"You look like you saw a ghost poo" She called me on my what mama called me and I ark my brows.. oh I forgot she also used to call me that before.. I cleared my throat..

"Am I'm just surprised to see you again" I said and sit properly.

"Can I start my prayer now?"

"Yes baby" Jennie answered Lucas and kiss him on the forehead..

"Okay.. papa Jesus thank you for the food that we have today. and thank you because we are complete family today.. I hope dada will stay with us from now on, so we can play always that's all papa Jesus thank you again I love you" I sighed and kiss Lucas on the forehead..

After breakfast chaeng and jisoo played with Lucas so Jennie and I can talk.. Jennie took me in the back of their house and I'm amazed to saw a small flower garden in there..

"I plant some of them.. like the way you teach me"I heard her mumble from the back. I stop from touching the flower and and face her with a serious face.

"Is Lucas really my son jen?"

MANOBAN_1995🙉