Chapter 9

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's been a hectic two weeks of my life. And all i want is to see my son lucas in Seoul, to hug him and pampered him with kisses.

I exit the back stage and join chu in one of the table she was sitting since earlier. She came her before our performance start saying she misses me and want to hangout with me,. so i told her to wait for me after the show and she does.

"What do you want to drink chu?" i ask her as i fix my long sleeve polo, fold it and full up to my elbow..

"You know, the usual" She answered boringly her eyes is glued to her phone and i notice a small smile in her face.. i fake cough and she look up and knitted her brows.

"I thought you missed me chu, but yet here you are busy on your phone, i feel wounded" i pout and fake hurt while holding my chest. She rolled her eyes on me and hide her phone in her pocket.

"Hey chu what's up" alexis approach us and sit beside me putting a  beer on our table.. i look at him confusely.

"i saw you two and saw that you dont have drinks yet so i bring some and the squad want to join too".

The night end with chu being wasted with a lot of alcohol she drink and now she's sleeping in the passenger seat while me, still sober enough to drive us home.

Im tired and lazy to drive jisoo home so i decided to let her sleep in the guest room.

After i finally bring her to the room a proceed to my room and took a quick shower. The cold water run to my body as i closed my eyes then Jennie's face flash in my head.. it was the scene when she fall asleep in my chest it still vivid and fresh in my memory and i wish jisoo didn't interrupt us so that i could still enjoy it long, those moments... Your an idiot manoban i said to myself, shaking my head to erase those scenes.. is it  wrong?? Of course it is wrong!! Jennie have a boyfriend and you just her friend and a father of her child nothing more so stop dreaming. You just gonna hurt yourself again.. my mind said and i think he's right..

I wipe myself with my towel and get some clean boxer and a T-shirt before i grab my phone from my bag and lay down to my bed..

I look at the time and it's already two in the morning.. I open my phone and look for lucas baby pictures that jennie send earlier. i instantly smile seeing how cute lucas is when his a baby..

I was about to turn off my phone when it rings.. i look for the caller id and widen my eyes coz it's jennie.. i sit up and swipe the answer button before i put the phone in my ears.

Me:Hello?
nini:Did i disturb you?? i shook my head and chuckles when i realize that im being idiot as if she could see me shaking my head no for an asnwer.
Poo?? oh how i love hearing it from her.
Me:Ow you didn't disturb me nini.. im not sleeping yet..
Nini: why are you still awake?? She ask in a hoarse voice like did she cry?
Me:Did you cried? Nini whats wrong? are you okay?? i bombard her with questions i head her chuckle..
Nini:Relax poo im fine it'-- hows ur day btw? She changed the topic.. she's not okay.. and she doesn't want to talk about it so i respect that.
Me:So hectic and tired ni.. we had a lot of guess this week and im glad that its already done.. my bone is cracking, i think i need a massage. How's lucas btw i forget to call him back earlier i hope his not upset with me.
Nini:Don't worry he knows your busy and he understand that but his patiently waiting for your call earlier until he fall asleep. i told him that he can call you tomorrow but his persistent and said that you promised him something.. i sigh and think what could it be then i facepalm myself when i remember it.
Me:shoot i remember now... I will be there tomorrow ni and don't tell to him i want to surprise him..
Nini:Sure poo.. i heard her yawn..
Me:you should go back to sleep now nini.. it's late
Nini:Yes poo you should sleep too i know your exhausted.. Goodnight poo..miss you
Me:miss you to nini and Good mornayt coz it's morning already and every thing wil be okay hmm naytss.. i heard her say hope so before the call ends and i drifted to sleep...