Chapter 10

Lisa's P.O.V.

I didn't expect that jennie will allowed lucas to go with me in the farm. I just blurted it out of my anger from what happened earlier and i was surprised to hear jennie saying yes without stuttering or second thought and it makes me happy, hugging her tight and kiss her cheeks how many times until i realuzed what im doing and widen my eyes. Jennie just chuckled like it's not big deal for her and shakes her head.."dork"

My anger on her boyfriend vanish and i scratch the back on my head while smiling shyly on her. retriting myself from the room and go down stairs to witness sore eye scene in the couch.. jisoo turtle rabbit kim and chaeng eating each other face..

I cleared my throat to get there attention and i heard chu groan before she full away from chaeng and send a dagger look on me.

"I hate yo-are you sick lis?" She ask while looking in my face..

"No babe she's blushing"chaeng mumble.. oh crap!i cursed inside my head and look to jisoo who send me meaningful look and her mouth form into a smirk.

"Don't you dare say anything chu" i said in a warning tone and set beside her.

---

"Behave with your dada okay and follow everything she said and also your grandma" lucas nod to her mom and hug her tight..

I just leave them first to say goodbye to each other and put lucas luggage in the back of my car.. it's only three days but jennie pack for a month.. it's too much but i just let her..

I start the car to make it cold and back to them.. When jennie full away from lucas i see a hint of sadness in her eyes but she hide it immediately and give me her famous gummy smile, i smiled back to her and grab lucas hand.

"We're going now, you sure you don't wanna come?" i ask hoping she will change her mind and join us but i feel dismay when she shook her head.

"I have a company poo. maybe next time" She assure with a smile and i nod. "Just take care lucas" i salute her making her giggles and smack my shoulder.

"Where's chu btw?" jennie ask and look around and she' not there but i think i know where she is.. i bend down to level lucas height and whisper. "Go inside and shout aunt chicken" the kid nod his head eagerly and run inside leaving the two of us..

"What did you told h--" "Lalisa!!" jennie got cut off when we heard angry jisoo stamping out in the house while scratching her butt..

"What happened chu?"

"Aunt chu git startled and drop her butt in the floor" lucas innocently in laugh while looking to chu.. "Sorry aunt chu it's dada's plan" i laugh with him earning another glare from chu and i grimace when i feel someone pinch my side.

"I think i change my mind" i widen my eyes and lucas whine.

"Jen ple-" "Jen?" She raised her eye brows .. "i mean nini please i will behave myself while lucas is in me" i plead and i saw her burst in laughter.. ok-ay? Is she gone mad?

"Your face is epic poo, im just kidding.. give mommy a kiss before you go baby" nini said and lucas instantly throw himself to his mom and shower her with kisses in the face..

"Aww you look envy dude.. why dont you join them and pampered jennie with kisses too" jisoo mumbled to my side while wiggling her eyesbrows. i smack her in the head and join the two..

---

"Are we there yet" lucas mumbled for the nth time while eating fries and nuggets in the back set with jisoo, i chuckled before i answer..