Synopsis

Devourah Cullen is a proud lesbian, she doesn't care about what other people will think nor talk about her, while her beloved girlfriend, Letisha Abenoir is not yet ready to admit her gender preference. She's been hiding inside the closet, and been denying to other people her relationship with the famous lesbi girl, Devourah.

               But since Devourah is so much head over heels with Letisha, she's been supporting what her girlfriend is doing. She's willing to wait for her girlfriend's braveness to shout all over the world her love for her. But until when? How many days, months, years of waiting she'll endure? For almost 2 years of dating, how many years she will still wait for Letisha?

                  On the other side, Letisha doesn't even considering  the fact about admitting to other people, to their family, friends, and schoolmates their relationship. For now, she is contented that Devourah has been on her side no matter what her decisions are.  Not until one girl got into her way.

              Will Letisha fight for her beloved Devourah? Is she willing to reveal her love for Devourah to other people? Is she now willing to come out the  closet for the sake of her relationship to Devourah?