Chapter Two - Trouble Ahead...

Sing a little

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe Ethan is next to me. I'm fan-girling like I'm sat next to Louis Tomlinson. 

"So this is the famous Ethan!" I laughed. 

"Hey Brianna, so good to see you!" Ethan smiled.

"Likewise. How are you?" 

"I'm great. Yourself? I clearly see you had a good time in Sri Lanka. Beautiful tan!" 

"Thank you." I blushed. "Sri Lanka was good!" 

"Get in Eth!" This boy shouted. I looked around. 

"Fuck off Chase!" Ethan said. 

"When you going to bang her out then?" Luke asked. I now know names since we had sticky labels. 

Time to remove the innocent me, "'She' has a name, and won't be treated with the term 'bang her'."

"Settle down, settle down." Mrs. Baker said. Mrs. Baker was old and by the looks of things half death. "Now I want you all to sit by someone who you would class as your art buddy. I then want you to draw them." Since when was I a fucking Van Gogh when it came to drawing?!

All of a sudden all the guys went running to where I was sat, "Ethan be with me." they choired. 

"I take it you are the popular kid." I laughed. 

"Popular? This guy is the best! He can do everything. Sing, dance, stand up comedy, football-" I cut Alan. 

"Good to know!" I sarcastically replied moving from the capacity of boys. 

"Brianna, wait." Ethan said. I turned around. "I'll call you." I simply smiled. 

This class was quick to find ‘buddies’.

I found this girl at the back of the room, she was fairly quiet. "Hey Sydney." I smiled. 

"Hi. It looks like we are art buddies."

"Awesome!" I took a seat next to her. 

The hour went by of drawing Sydney; she certainly isn't quiet. Quite goby if anything! 

We also painted the pictures.  As Sydney reached over to put the brush in the water she tripped on the chair leg and went flying back on the floor. The paint went all over her. I was dying of laughter! I picked the paint brush up and went off to lunch! My first art lesson was hilarious!

I went off to lunch and met the rest of the group by the stairs. They had food tech and met me there. We all went off to lunch and to my surprise I found Ethan join us. 

"Bri this is Ethan. He plays for Olympus." Harvey explained. 

"We've met." I said. 

“Alright sassy!”

My group of friends are mainly consisted of guys. They are football gurus. Literally. Olympus is a football team in our area that only every guy dreams about being part of. It offers great opportunities to the players. 

"So you’re that good of a footballer?" I smiled. 

"I'll let you be the judge of that." Ethan winked. 

The rest of lunch was just chilling and messing about. 

"What you got next?" Harvey asked. 

"Geography." I said.