Chapter Six - The Shit Never Ends

Song >>>>>>>>>>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the days went by Ethan and I seemed to have spent less time together; not out of choice. With busy schedules, room changes and whatnot things became to manic to get a chance together and just, chill. Ok, maybe slightly out of choice. It was going to be so hard leaving him.

This was not good for us but was every positivity point for Katrina. That’s right. The slut was milking this shit.

The way she would flirt with Ethan was just crazy. It didn’t bother me to the fact that Ethan and I were just friends but it was so annoying and practically a disgusting site to see it pissed me off.

Any chance Katrina had she’d take it. If there was a chair next to her and a spare chair next to Ethan, purposely Katrina would give her chair to someone else and get the chair next to Ethan. Not just casually but dramatically! Katrina would trip up on Ethan’s stool and squeal causing everyone to see and then flirtatiously punch him. What was this bitch seriously achieving?!

This was just a few of her schemes.

Aside, I had bigger problems. How was I meant to tell everyone I was leaving?

Ravneet and Sydney knew I was hiding something,

“Go on, spill.” Sydney said as we sat down for lunch.

“What?” I asked.

“Come on Brezza, we know something’s happened, so you may as well tell us.” Ravneet added.

“I’m moving house.”

“You’re leaving that beautiful house to an even sexier pad? Sweet.” Sydney said.

“Not just that.”

“You’re leaving school, aren’t you?” Ravneet caught on. I nodded.

“We can still meet on weekends can’t we?” Sydney asked.

“Unless you’re planning on coming to Cali.” I frowned.

“You’re going to San Francisco?” Ravneet questioned.

“When?” Sydney said.

“This weekend.”

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Sydney asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to go myself.”

“San’ is a beautiful place, what’s stopping you?” Rav further questioned. Damn so many questions.

“I don’t want to leave you guys. The thought of going to a new school is just horrible. Let’s just move on from this subject.”

“Just as much, Carlos and the boys have come.” Sydney said.

“How you going to tell them?” Ravneet asked.

“That’ll be easy.” I said.

“What will be easy?” Harvey asked eating one of my grapes.

“Having a wrestle to stop you from eating my grapes.” I laughed.

“We’re joining you for lunch.” Logan said.

“Oh you are now?” Sydney asked.

“Yeah, bitches get out of the way.” Aman laughed.