The Great Alpha

~Flashback~

"I believe that Addison will lead us to the moonstone. I believe that she is a werewolf." Wyatt told us while he showed us a prophecy from an weird stone.

"What?" Addison yelled

"Then why you brought me here?" I asked him

"I will tell you later" He told me and I think he blushed when he said that but I'm not sure.

~End of Flashback~

As Addison transformed into a werewolf style(at the end of the Call to the wild) Wyatt came to me and he looked me straight into my eyes. We were in silence for a moment.

"About what I wanted to tell you....I guess Wynter told you that I panicked when you felt earlier at the gym..."He didn't looking me.

"Yes, she told me. She also told me that you were afraid that you would lose me. It has to do with the fact that we might be soulmates?" I asked him afraid about the answer.

"I'm not sure....I mean I like you a lot but...." I looked him with mixed feelings. He started laughing and I punched his arm.

"What? Why did you hit me?" He asked in pain. I gave him the ' you know ' look.

"Okay... Let me finish. I like you a lot in a different way. I mean I have feelings for you." He said and Zed came inside.

He thought that the wolves kidnapped us. He took his Z-band of and he attacked a wolf. Addison told him that we want to be here. Willa and Wyatt gave Addison a moonstone necklace. Then the ground started shaking We all went to the upper level. From there you could see the Power Plant.

"They are testing charges for the demolition tomorrow" Addison told us.

"There is were zombies were created-" I said and Zed interrupted me

"-A little lime soda mixed with industrial energy and BAMM!!! ZOMBIES" Zed said and turned his head immediately to Wynter.He was trying to scare her but instead she scared him.

"Nice story but it doesn't concern us." Willa said and looking at the Power Plant.

"But it does concern you Willa. Seabrook Power has worked with a mysterious source of energy. That could be your moonstone."Addison told her.

"She found the moonstone. She's amazing. If she's right. Wow." Wyatt said to Willa.

"Okay then. See you at school tomorrow." Willa told us.

"Okay. Tomorrow. Big day." Addison replied and as we were going home Wyatt grabbed my hand.

"You didn't said anything after what I told you earlier." He told me.

"I didn't said anything because Zed came inside." I said and we went silent for some moments.

"And what you wanted to said?" He asked me.

"That.... I have feelings for you too." I answered