The Demolition

~Flashback~

"Wyatt wait. You need to believe her. I saw the moonstone 5 minutes ago." I told him and he looked me sad but at the same time frustrated.

"And why should I believe you? You lied to me." He said and left to go with the wolves.

"What?" I don't know what he meant but is sure that he hates me for something I didn't done.

~End of flashback~

As I went to the gym Eliza saw me sad and hugged me without knowing what happened. She didn't asked what happened and didn't let me go to the debate. I know she will cover me and Zed won't be mad at me. I went to find Addison to see if she is ok but instead she asked me what happened.

"What he said? I will go and punch him. I don't care if he is a werewolf. He can't just make you sad." She started screaming. She was ready to kill him.

"Don't do it .He doesn't deserve it." I whispered ready to cry. Then Bree came to us and Addison told her what happened and she had the same reaction. Then we heard the Z-alarm.

"It's the wolves. We have to help them." I told them and they nodded.

"Bree would you..." Addison asked.

"Of course. I'm going to bring the cheer squad."She said excited

"We'll need everyone. We'll meet at the Power Plant in 5 minutes."I told them and I run towards the Power Plant.

(Time skip to Flesh & Bone)

"Dad you need to stop the demolition if  it's going to hurt the wolves."Zed told his dad.

"You're right and Addison is right. We'll stop the demolition and we'll search what you're looking tomorrow when is safe."Zed's dad said and we all cheered.

"We stopped the demo" Addison said happy

"Zed what happened?"I asked him

"I lost the election" He said sad.

"Then we can not go to prawn together"Addison told him and slightly hitted his arm

"I also did two terrible things"

"What kind?" I asked

"The first is that I told Wyatt that you don't love him and that you lied." He said and looked the ground.

"Why did you done that?" I yelled at him.

"I was trying to protect you." He didn't looked me.

"Protect me from who? From the person that I love and I can trust?" I told him and I felt two arms grabbing me and drag me away from Zed. I turned to see who grabbed me and it was Wyatt. I also heard Addison yelling at Zed about the necklace.

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you earlier. I shouldn't believe him." He told me and hugged me at the same time.

"It's ok. I forgive you."I told him and I hugged him back.