VK'S to Seabrook

~Flashback~

We all went and ate fro-yo. They were going well. I told them about everything that happened from when I came to Seabrook.When Zed and Addison left Ben told Wyatt to take care of me and that whatever happens we can tell him and that he will help.

~End of flashback~

Suddenly the VKs and the "Monsters"(the zombies and the werewolves) started singing something like a mashup to Chillin' Like A Villain and Like The Zombies Do. It was obvious that I was going to join the "Monsters" but instead I joined the VKs.

"So you're gonna join them and challenge your mate and friends?" Wyatt asked me with his challenging tone.

"Yes , Wyatt,I will. I'm a VK after all."I told him and joined my sister's side.

"Let's show them that we got this!" I heard Addison saying to Zed and Wyatt.

"We can do this because we're rotten..." I started encourage my friends.

"...to the core!" The VKs including Ben finished with loud voice.

"Let's get this party started!"Jay said and we started singing.

(The song is above)

After that we did a little singing competition. We sung things like Rotten To The Core and Good To Be Bad. Things like that only we could do.

"You guys are really good at singing."
Evie said with the excitement that always has.

"Thanks. You are very good too."Addison said cheerfully. These two could be good friends I thought.

"Soooo...What about coming to the Den?" I asked and Wyatt nodded.

"That would be a great idea. I need to know where my sister lives. We also heard a lot of things about that place." Mal said and everybody agreed.

"I hope you heard good things." Wyatt hugged me

"Me? Saying bad things about the Den? How you dare saying that? Now you hurt my feelings."I looked him and I swiped a fake tear from my face.

"I never said that. Even though you might be a villain,you always say good things about everything and everyone. And I love that." He said and kissed my forehead.

We all went to the Den and everyone was impressed. They met Willa and Wynter. We told them wolf,zombie and cheer stories(like the stories that Bucky used to say at Cheer Camp). We made smores and Wyatt got covered with marshmallows all over his face. The VKs told the pack stories about how it was on the Isle and Ben stories about how it was in Auradon before it got united and the villains got abandoned in the Isle.