New Discoveries

~Flashback~

It was dark everywhere. The only light I could see was from my saber. Then I heard a voice telling me "Don't be afraid my little princess, I'm always with you.....". Then other voice told me "The Force is strong in you like it is in our family....". Those voices were familiar to me. They calmed me like I knew them my whole life.

~End of flashback~

"What the stars was that?" I literally screamed after the vision. I went to my room and I couldn't sleep.

In the morning I went immediately to tell Mal what happened. The only thing she told me was that I need to tell the others what happened. And that I need to tell dad. After some moments to told the others my weird experience and I showed the the saber that I found. I showed them the green light that emitted.

"Emily? Earth calls Emily? Are you okay?" Wyatt asked as I stared the green light.

"Yeah.... I'm fine. It's just.... That light.... It's so calming." I pressed the button to close the saber.

"Okay. Let's just go to your father to see what he can tell us" I nodded and went straight to my father. When we arrived he somehow knew what I would ask him. He didn't asked anyone anything. He just started the saber in my hands.

"I knew this day would come." He said and he looked pretty sad.

"Dad,what are you talking about?"

"That saber that are you holding is a lightsaber and it belongs to your father."

"What? You are my father."

"No Emily. I'm not. Luke Skywalker is." 

"Wait... Luke Skywalker, the Jedi Master? But how?" Mal asked confused.

"Yes, that one. He gave Emily to me only to protect her from the Emperor. She didn't knew anything and didn't feel the Force because he begged me to spell her. The spell should be broken when she would see a lightsaber or something that belonged to the Skywalker family. And now the spell is broken and Luke should be here any minute."

"Why? He doesn't even know me. Why would he care for me now?" I asked angry.

"I know you and you know me." A men said from the shadows .

"Uncle? "Me and Mal exclaimed confused

"I am your father, Emily" He said and he was really happy to tell me the truth. I could feel that.

"You know you sounded just like Vader??" Hades told him.

"I know. Emily... I know you might hate me because I left you but I did  it to protect you from the Emperor. You must not let the anger and hate consume you. Because this is the way of the Dark Side." Luke told me. He was teaching me things I don't understand.

"Don't worry, I don't hate you. It's just.... It's so weird.... My whole life thought I was half-goddess and now I find that I'm a Skywalker.... Wait..... That means that I can use the Force like you do????"

"Yes Emily, you do. The Force is strong in you like it is in our family." When Luke told me that I froze. The same thing told me the second voice in my vision. The first voice I knew it was Luke's.

"The voice that you heard it belongs to your grandfather, Anakin Skywalker"

"How did you know?? Nevermind"