The Big Debate

~Flashback~

When he heard it ,he said that Wyatt is using me for getting to Addison and that he will hurt me when I will not expect. I get it that he wants to protect me but he is acting like he is my father. After we had a little fight he went outside and he also slammed the door. Only that moment I thought that maybe he is right. But he is not. Even if Wyatt is using me to get to Addison , he would never hurt me because we are friends.

~End of flashback~

The next day I woke up and I was excited to see Bucky's face when Zed will win that election. But I forgot the most important thing. We had a fight last night. When I arrived at school I met with Addison and I told her what happened last night. I told her about the fight that I had with Zed and the reason we fought. Then Zed came running to us .

"I stayed up all night thinking. Emily, he can't be in love with you and Addison, you can't be a werewolf." Zed told us as he came near us.

"But I love moonlight strolles." Addison told him

"You also love sunsets but that doesn't make you a vampire" He said and I gave him a look.

"My hair means something. I'm gonna put it on when I meet the werewolves"She said and showed him the necklace.
" Look , I can't make it to the debate. Good luck."She told us and left without the necklace. After 5 seconds she came back to take the moonstone.

"I'm going with her but I will be back before the debate. Even though we had a fight last night you're still my friend." I told him and I left.

"Thanks Emily." He shouted to me and I gave him a thumb up.

When I catched Addison I saw the wolves with the blueprint of the Power Plant. They were going after the moonstone. Addison was nervous and I told her that it will be fine.

"I'm ready to become a werewolf." She told them and took the box with the necklace

"If you really are one" Willa told her and Addison opened the box and the necklace wasn't there .

"You lost it?" I asked her confused

"You know how precious is a fully charged moonstone is?" Willa yelled at her.

"I don't know how. I swear  it was there  5 minutes ago." Addison exclaimed sad .

"Stay out of our amazing hair" Willa  said and left. Then Addison run away .

"Wyatt wait. You need to believe her. I saw the moonstone 5 minutes ago." I told him and he looked me sad but at the same time frustrated.

"And why should I believe you? You lied to me." He said and left to go with the wolves.

"What?" I don't know what he meant but is sure that he hates me for something I didn't done.