The Prawn part 2

~Flashback~

"We are monsters. And because monsters don't follow rules we're gonna crash the prawn together. You're in?"Zed told them with a big smile on his face. Wyatt looked his sister and Willa looked the other werewolves.

"We're in." Wyatt told him and Zed left.

~End of flashback~

Emily's POV

I was reading a book when I heard a noise coming from outside. I looked from my window and I didn't saw something. I'm just tired I thought. Then I heard it again. I looked again outside from my window and suddenly Wyatt appeared from nowhere.

"You scared me to death."I told him trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry. It's a wolf thing." He started laughing.

"You should be at the Den. Something bad happened, right?"

"Don't worry. I came to check on you and ask you something." I looked him confused

"Well.... I'm fine even though I worry about you. Um... I mean the pack." I rubbed my hand on the back of my neck.

"You worry about me?"

"Yes. We're soulmates after all." That moment I saw him blush a little.

"Right. Let me ask you a thing."I nodded."Will you be my date to the Prawn?"A smile grew on my face but it faded away quickly.

"But we are now allowed to go. Neither me, werewolves or zombies"

"Zed didn't told you?"

"Tell me what?" I asked confused

"We'll gonna crush the Prawn. So..... Will you?"

"In that case I will." A big smile appeared on his face and he hugged me. We heard a howl and before he could say something I said.

"Go. Willa needs you." I told him.

"How? Right. Your father taught you. When it's time to go to the Prawn I will come to get you... Bye." He said fast and left. Then I grabbed my phone and texted Mal.

Emily🍩:Hi Mal.

Mal🐲:Hi sis. What's up?

Emily 🍩: I've got some exciting news.

Mal 🐲: What happened? You also have to tell me about this boy.

Emily 🍩: He is not exactly a boy.

Mal 🐲:What do you mean?

Emily 🍩:He is a werewolf.

Mal 🐲: Wow. Tell me about him.

Emily 🍩: He's name is Wyatt. He is taller than me. He's eyes are dark brown and his hair is brown with a white streak. He also asked me to be his date to the Prawn tonight. Actually we're going to crash it.

Mal 🐲: That's my little evil sister. I'm glad that you found your love but you need to be careful.

Emily 🍩: Don't worry. I am careful even though I didn't have to. When you're going to come to Seabrook?

Mal 🐲:I can't tell you yet but I will come. I promise. I'll let you get ready for the Prawn. And have fun crushing it. Bye.

Emily 🍩: I will. Bye.