Trouble From Far

~Flashback~

We all went to the Den and everyone was impressed. They met Willa and Wynter. We told them wolf,zombie and cheer stories(like the stories that Bucky used to say at Cheer Camp). We made smores and Wyatt got covered with marshmallows all over his face. The VKs told the pack stories about how it was on the Isle and Ben stories about how it was in Auradon before it got united and the villains got abandoned in the Isle.

~End of flashback~

The next day I met with Mal and Ben to go and eat lunch in Zombietown together. Ben and Mal were happy to be with me again. Suddenly Ben had a call from Jane. During his conversation with Jane his smile faded. Me and Mal were looking at each other and then at Ben. Something bad must happened again. When he finished the call he was silent for a while.

"Ben? What Jane told you? What happened?" I asked him afraid to hear the news. He was looking me and after some moments he answered

"She told me that Evie's mirror and yours and  Mal's spell book have been stolen."He said and let us time to think.

"That's not a good thing." Mal said worried.

"Also Maleficent's sceptre have been stolen." He said to us.

"WHAT? I'm sure it was Audrey. She saw that she could kill us only with the sceptre and that's why she took our things." I started yelling and everyone even Coach was looking at me.

"Emily calm down. It wasn't Audrey. She was with Jane when she called." Ben said calmly. "Let's tell the others first and then we'll see what we're going to do." He said to me

Ben left with Mal to tell the others VKs and I went back to the Den. I told Willa, Wynter and Wyatt what happened and they offered to help. They said that if it needs they will come to Auradon to help. Wyatt was the only curious about the spell book.

"That means that you can do spells?" He asked me with a confused look.

"Yes.I don't know if I can because I'm a werewolf now but I can try. Look at your clock and tell me what time is it."

"Hm. It's 15:15."

"Great. Time and tide, wind and night, turn the clock back to the top. Now it might be 15:00."

"Wow. It's actually 15:00. I knew that you are magical by all the ways but I didn't expect that."