Trouble From Far part 2

~ Flashback~

"That means that you can do spells?" He asked me with a confused look.

"Yes.I don't know if I can because I'm a werewolf now but I can try. Look at your clock and tell me what time is it."

"Hm. It's 15:15."

"Great. Time and tide, wind and night, turn the clock back to the top. Now it might be 15:00."

"Wow. It's actually 15:00. I knew that you are magical by all the ways but I didn't expect that."

~End of flashback~

In the evening me, Willa, Wyatt and Wynter met with Ben and the VKs to talk about the details on getting back the sceptre,the spell book and the mirror. We had to think calm but fast.

"So we're going to Auradon tomorrow morning. If we're gonna need your help we'll call you. Ok?" Ben told me and Mal agreed.

"NO. I mean... I'll come toο. Auradon is my home . And those things besides the mirror belonged to my mother and they're dangerous." I told them knowing that I must go.

"We're coming too. We're not going to leave our Alpha save the world alone." Willa said and side-hugged me.

"Thanks. That means a lot." I hugged her and we went home to get ready for the adventure that awaits us.

It's been a year since I haven't been in Auradon. I miss my home but I also have my family here in Seabrook with me. To go in Auradon I knew that I had to wear my leather VK clothes and I was happy to do that. But I also had to look like a werewolf and a VK. The only thing that changed my look was my hair and the moonstone necklace.

"Are you ready to see my home?" I asked Wynter. She was pretty excited.

"Of course. But I think Wyatt is a little bit worried about the whole thing with the stolen objects." She pointed him. He was with Willa and looked really worried.

"I know. But I have to go. I need to help Mal." She nodded and left. Then Wyatt came.

"Are you sure you want to go? The whole situation is dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt." He was worried and I could see that.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I'll be safe as long I have you with me."