The Encounter

I'll try and update every week, maybe sooner. They have dorms.

-----------------------------------------------

Bakugo's POV

God. This weekend was absolute hell. We had to stay at our parent's houses because the elevator was broken in the dorm common room. That old hag kept bitching about having to keep me in the house. She said that I was lucky she even let me in the house, let alone give me a meal a day. I probably had multiple bruises because she kept smacking me. Apparently she got more violent when I left, so she doesn't just hit my head, she straight up punches me.

Not to mention the week before it, where the other shitty extras in my class found out about me telling Deku to kill himself. Now, they hate me as well. Not like they didn't hate me before. But everyone, including Shitty Hair, started to ignore me. If it was just that, I could deal with it. But everytime they make eye contact with me, they either look at me with disgust, hatred, or both. Kirishima just kinda looks at me, and gives me the, 'Im so disappointed in you' look. Honestly, thats so much worse. Many, many people have looked at me with hatred and digust, but for someone who I thought was an actual friend, to look at me like that, to look so..let down by me, and then go back to happily chatting with the so called, 'Bakusquad', made me want to kill myself then and there.

I don't even have anything to explain. I did tell Deku to kill himself. I..don't have any valid reason of why I did it. It's just..depression makes you irritated. Some days more than others. And I know that gives me no excuse. But I already was having a bad day, and Deku was pushing all of my buttons. He kept following me around the whole day, 'Kacchan this! Kacchan that! Kacchan you're amazing!' , its so fucking annoying! Everyone that likes me, eventually finds a way to hate me. Most of the time it's my personality. So, if he would keep his distance, he might not hate me! But I just can't seem to push him away! No matter what I do, he's just so clingy! And I was in middle school! I've changed!..haven't I?

Ha, no. Deku hates you and you know it. Even if he did like you as much as he says he does, he will never like you the same way you like him-

But, that doesn't matter. Nothing matters anymore. Not when Im teetering on the edge of a bridge, about to jump off and end this pain.

Hell, Im mainly doing this for everyone else! I'm getting rid of a villain! They know they want me to die. Sure, Im doing this to stop my pain, but Im also doing this for them. I want to make them happy for once in my life. 

I slip my shoes off, and put my wallet next to my shoes. The bridge is pretty high above the water. If I fall off, I will most definitely die, quick and easy.

Good.

I sit on the wall for a while, taking in my last moments on this Earth. It was beautiful outside tonight.

Alright, Im bored. Time to end this.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself for whatever mysterious sensation death feels like, and--

Deku's POV

I was walking home from the store after picking up some groceries for mom. She said she forgot to, and I said I would do it. I had the bags in my hands, and I was walking on the sidewalk, looking at the moon. This night was so pretty. The full moon glistening, the stars sprinkled around the sky. It was around 11pm, so no one was out. I picked up my pace, because I wanted to stop at the bridge near home, to get a better look at the moon. Not to mention mom was probably worried, I've been gone for an hour. I notice that Im already at Ōrumaito st. Thats the street closest to the bridge. I walk across the street and onto the bridge. But as I get closer, I see someone sitting a little too  close to the edge of the bridge. I also notice that their shoes are off and wallet is out.