Ice Cream(Tuesday)

Oh my gosh. Today, we had to pick up some food for dinner, and my mom was drunk while driving with me in the car. She was swerving like crazy and I literally thought that we might die. >_<

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Deku's POV

So, it is Tuesday morning, and I have told 3 people. Only 3. Great. I NEED to get more people today! Maybe I should talk to one of the girls? They're usually understanding. Who should I start with, though? Maybe-

Ow

I ran right into the doors of our classroom without noticing it. That's gonna leave a bruise. 

I open the doors to see almost everyone in the class. There were still people arriving, so it was no big deal. I sat down in my assigned seat, behind Kacchan. A few minutes later, the rest of the people came rushing in at the last moment, Aizawa-Sensei not too far behind them. 

"Its a free period. Use it to work on homework or whatever, just be quiet. Don't wake me up or you'll get expelled." He said lazily, getting in his sleeping bag.

I would usually use this time to study, but for Kacchan, Im going to use it to tell some other people.

I look around the classroom, wondering who I could talk to. I see the 'Bakusquad', hanging out in their group, but without Kacchan. It was Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido. I thought about telling them, but then I thought, those were probably going to be the hardest to convince. I look around some more, before my eyes landed on 4 people. Aoyama, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, and Asui. I feel like they should understand easily.

I walk over to them, they all greet me politely. 

"Hi guys! Can I talk to you about something?" I don't have to worry if someone will hear us, because everyone was talking loudly.

"Absolutely. Is something bothering you?" Yaoyorozu stated calmly. 

"Uh, yeah, actually. U-um..you know how you guys heard that a couple years ago, Kacchan said some pretty bad things to me..?" I said, looking down.

"Yes, I have caught wind of that. Are you okay? Should you see a therapist?" Of course Yaoyorozu is worried. She is such a good friend, she should understand!

"I'm perfectly fine, but, uh..I don't think Kacchan is.." I said, trailing off.

The others looked confused. Aoyama looked at me. "Mon ami, how come?"

"Well..what actually happened, when Kacchan told me to..y'know..Well, I was kind of asking for it. On the way to school, I heard his mom screaming at him. And he was in a bad mood the whole day, and I was kind of annoying him just to get a reaction..I know that doesn't give him the right to say that to me, but I knew he was having a rough day and was just frustrated.." 

Hagakure started to speak. "Well, everyone has their bad days. He shouldn't of said that to you, period." I sighed. "I know he shouldn't have said that to you, but I don't think it was just a normal 'bad day', I think he was going through something that I didn't know of. He'd always come to school with bruises on him arms and sometimes face. He could have had them all over his body, for all I know. He was either getting into fight and losing, which Kacchan would not let happen, or something...worse.."

They all looked down sadly, knowing what I was implying.

"Is that what you think is wrong with Bakugo, ribbit?" Asui asked.

"Well, a part of it..Kacchan tried to.." I looked around the room.

"You know what, now isn't the best time, people might hear us. Can we meet up after school to talk about it?"