Cooking Lessons(Monday)

A/N: In this story, Mineta got expelled a couple months ago. Yay!! 

AAAAAAHH sorry for the chapter being so late! The only time I have to write my stories is when my mom passes out on the couch, or goes to bed XD and my wattpad has been acting so strange. Like, yesterday, i was done with this chapter, so i went to publish it, then after publishing it, i closed it out. when i went to check on it a couple minutes later, apparently, the chapter had trouble saving, so it deleted the ENTIRE CHAPTER. ahhhhhhhhhhhh but its finally out -_-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bakugo's POV

Today was like any other day. Everyone was either avoiding eye contact with me, or harshly glaring at me, which I harshly glared right back. 

Bakugo Rule #1: Never challenge me to a glaring competition. I will always win. Well, besides with the old hag, but she doesn't count.

 Anyways, the day has been completely normal. I don't know what Deku is playing at. He really thinks he can save me? Ha, stupid Deku. He can't get a single person to tolerate me. Without realizing it, I was in the common room. I checked my watch. 4:30pm. I have my personal training at 5:00pm, so I have time to finish some of my homework.

 I go to the kitchen to get a cup of water, and I see(i don't know what Bakugo calls them, so I'm just gonna use their real names) Satou, Koda, and Oijiro.  

"Move, damn extras! You're blocking the sink!" I shouted, scaring them. I grab a cup out of the cabinet and fill it up with water. I stomp out of the kitchen as fast as I could.

You're the real extra here. No one needs you in their lives, what purpose do you serve? You should just-

No! At least, not yet. I promised Deku that he could at least try and save me. I have to wait at least this week. I walk to my dorm, trying to get these thoughts out of my head.

Deku's POV

I didn't have the chance to talk to anyone today! Dang it!  I sigh. I need a plan..and something to eat. I walk into the kitchen, expecting it to be empty, but Oijiro, Koda, and Satou were there! Maybe I could talk to them?

"Midoriya! We just started, do you want to join our cooking lessons? Satou is teaching us how to make Grilled Salmon." Oijiro said, calmly.

"Uh, well-" I was cut off by a growl coming from my stomach. I chuckled. "I guess. I've always wanted to take cooking lessons."

*After they are done cooking because I am lazy AF*

We sit down on the couch, eating our salmon. I have to say, its really good! I've been eating ramen noodles for the past month. While we were eating, I was thinking. Maybe I could use this time to talk to them about Kacchan? They are really nice, they will understand. I swallow the salmon I had in my mouth, and started to speak.

"Hey, uh, could I say something?"

"Of course. What is it?" Oijiro said, setting down his fork.

I don't want to just flat out say, 'Kacchan is severally depressed, and I saw him trying to kill himself yesterday.' Because I feel like that would be kind of rude. I thought for a moment, and took a deep breath before speaking.

"So, you know about how it got leaked that Kacchan said some..not so nice things to me in middle school? Yeah? Of course you do. Well..how do I say it..Kacchan didn't really mean to say it." They looked at me skeptically.  "I mean, he did, but didn't actually MEAN it. He was having a really bad day that day, and I was annoying him. And I knew I was annoying him! I kinda just wanted to get a reaction out of him.." I stated, sighing slightly.

They looked at each other, before Satou started to speak. "It was not nice of him at all to say that to you. Actually, It was horrible to say that to you!..But, we understand that he didn't mean to. And I've seen Bakugo and his mom walking down the streets. She seems to be super mean to him. I think he gets it from her. Of course, that gives him no right to say that to you, but he has changed, and people need to see that. They chained  him up and muzzled  him, on LIVE tv, for crying out loud! Everyone is treating him like a wild animal, or they are just flat out rude to him. We, or Oijiro, Koda and I,  have been trying to avoid Bakugo recently, but I think he think that we are just too disgusted to be around him, which is not the case. We realized that we should be more kind to him, and he might be more kind back. But, what makes you so interested to help him?"

I looked around to check if anyone was listening, and scooted my seat closer so they could hear me. "Please don't tell anyone else this, but hear me out. Kacchan has not been acting like himself recently. He's been more distant, quiet, and just not explosive  enough. And yesterday, I was walking home from the grocery store late at night, and I saw Kacchan sitting on Hachiboku bridge, with his shoes off...y'know..." I finished quietly.

I heard them gasp softly after a few moments, realizing what I meant. Koda looked down sadly. Oijiro began, "I-I knew that Bakugo was acting strange with major signs of depression, but I never thought it would be that bad! Do you think..part of it was..guilt? For telling you to.." He trailed off. I thought about it. "That would make a lot of sense.." What surprised me the most, is when Koda started to speak. "How..did you stop him?" He said very quietly. It was very few words, but I understood what he meant. "You mean when I saw him on the bridge?..Well, since you guys already agreed with me, I guess I could tell you..I begged him and begged him, and eventually he said that we should make a deal. He said if I could get at least one person to tolerate him in a week, he would consider not doing...that.." They all made an 'ohhh' sound. "But! I'm an over achiever, so I'm going to get the whole class, so he will feel extra loved!" I smiled. 

"That sounds like a great idea, Midoriya. Maybe, after school on Friday, we could do something fun as a class." Satou chimed in(i chimed in with a haven't you people every heard of~).

"Yeah, that sounds nice. Well, Midoriya, we're counting on you to make things better. Do you think you can do it?" Oijiro inquired.

I beamed at the challenge.

 "Of course! What kind of hero would I be if I couldn't? I'm going to save Kacchan!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word count:1223

This chapter has a happy ending, but will the same happen for Bakugo?